Brown presses Warren on ethnicity iss...

Brown presses Warren on ethnicity issue in Massachusetts Senate debate

There are 191 comments on the Reuters story from Sep 20, 2012, titled Brown presses Warren on ethnicity issue in Massachusetts Senate debate. In it, Reuters reports that:

Massachusetts Republican Senator Scott Brown slammed Democratic challenger Elizabeth Warren's claim she is part Cherokee as they squared off in a televised debate on Thursday in one of the country's most closely watched U.S. Senate races.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#82 Sep 24, 2012
Brown can not win on the issues or on a level playing field. Brown is such a loser.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#83 Sep 24, 2012
He has turned his back on rugby, yet continues to take kkkrossroads money. You're doing a heck of a job Brownie.

Bwahahahahahahaha

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#84 Sep 24, 2012
Tony wrote:
Brown can not win on the issues or on a level playing field. Brown is such a loser.
DOES ELIZABETH WARREN HAVE A LAW LICENSE PROBLEM?

... On defensive again over heritage claim

Paris

#85 Sep 24, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
He has turned his back on rugby, yet continues to take kkkrossroads money. You're doing a heck of a job Brownie.
Bwahahahahahahaha
Hillary Clinton aide goes ballistic over Libya questions...

**WARNING: Graphic language**
conservative crapola

Orefield, PA

#86 Sep 24, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
lebabble....
conservative crapola

Orefield, PA

#87 Sep 24, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
More lebabble.
see the light

United States

#88 Sep 24, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know what Warren's grades are? Any information Wasserman got about her heritage was passed down to her through her family and relatives as most of us have. I'm first generation American and have high cheekbones too and know where my roots come from also, going back about 7 generations from two European countries, but beyond that the family history info is lost.
Did you know that you need a certain grade average to get into a decent college, unless you can claim Affirmative Action-like she did, saying she was from Minority heritage.
Barbara

Amesbury, MA

#89 Sep 24, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>No Babs, but the spin was cute......I was refering to your wild claim that Warren didn't benefit from her lies and fraud.
Ha ha ha. We all know Brown benefitted from keeping his daughter on his insurance ... after he voted against Obamacare for everybody else. Typical Republican: Tell everyone else what he should think & how he should live ... then when it suits his needs, be the first to jump on the band wagon. BTW ... has Brown met with any kings or queens lately??? LOL
Barbara

Amesbury, MA

#90 Sep 24, 2012
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know that you need a certain grade average to get into a decent college, unless you can claim Affirmative Action-like she did, saying she was from Minority heritage.
Here's the problem with your suggestion: In case you haven't noticed, she's brilliant. Too bad the pin-up boy can't say the same, huh?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#91 Sep 24, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Well that's what I had heard about you.........but didn't want to say anything.
We are all blessed.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#92 Sep 24, 2012
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know that you need a certain grade average to get into a decent college, unless you can claim Affirmative Action-like she did, saying she was from Minority heritage.
You can always re-apply.
Hussain the Terrible

Anchorage, AK

#93 Sep 24, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You can always re-apply.
Larry-Ann got an Affirmative Action gig at TRANNY school.

I hear BJ billy Clinton gave him a free WIG....
see the light

United States

#94 Sep 24, 2012
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha ha. We all know Brown benefitted from keeping his daughter on his insurance ... after he voted against Obamacare for everybody else. Typical Republican: Tell everyone else what he should think & how he should live ... then when it suits his needs, be the first to jump on the band wagon. BTW ... has Brown met with any kings or queens lately??? LOL
Wait, I may be wrong but I think Obama and Michelle are Democrats. Aren't they the ones to tell you how to live, what to do with your'e money,what to eat?
harvey

Columbus, OH

#95 Sep 25, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Brown is up 6 points wascally wabbit.
You're a liar. I'm talking about REAL polls, not the kind you make up in your pointy little head.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2012/09/16/in-m...

Oops! A reTHUGlican poll that shows HER up 6 points! Oh, dear!

LOL
harvey

Columbus, OH

#96 Sep 25, 2012
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Wait, I may be wrong but I think Obama and Michelle are Democrats. Aren't they the ones to tell you how to live, what to do with your'e money,what to eat?
No. They're the ones who aren't liars, idiots, and asshats like you and the reTHUGlicans are.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#97 Sep 25, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
DOES ELIZABETH WARREN HAVE A LAW LICENSE PROBLEM?
... On defensive again over heritage claim
This just in: Elizabeth Warren up 6 points in reTHUGlican Massachusetts poll...

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2012/09/16/in-m...

Oops! LOL

Paris

#98 Sep 25, 2012
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha ha. We all know Brown benefitted from keeping his daughter on his insurance ... after he voted against Obamacare for everybody else. Typical Republican: Tell everyone else what he should think & how he should live ... then when it suits his needs, be the first to jump on the band wagon. BTW ... has Brown met with any kings or queens lately??? LOL
The deflection was cute also, however are you going to address your lie that Warren didn't benefit from her lies and fraud?

Paris

#99 Sep 25, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
No. They're the ones who aren't liars, idiots, and asshats like you and the reTHUGlicans are.
Speaking of idiots......which one was you harv.......the one that though Ryan was Obama's Vice Presidential pick.

Howard Stern Interviews Obama Supporters 2012

Howard Stern contributors Sal and Richard travel to Harlem to interview Obama supporters and ask them why they are voting for Obama.

Stern and his crew ask denizens of Harlem various outrageous questions, including if they believe Obama will find and kill Osama bin Laden; if Romney is a Muslim and if Obama is a Mormon; if Obama made the right choice by picking Paul Ryan as his running mate and if he did it because he is black.

One interviewee was under the impression that 2008 Republican nominee John McCain is also running this time.

"Just trust me, not one person knew that Osama bin Laden was dead," Stern said during the segment.

"Well, we're obviously dealing with a whole population that doesn't listen to the newscasts or read a newspaper," co-host Robin Quivers said.

Real Clear Politics Video
The Latest Politics, News & Election Videos

Posted on September 24, 2012
Howard Stern Interviews Obama Supporters 2012
FUNNIEST THING YOU HAVE EVER HEARD…………OUT OF TEN PEOPLE NONE KNEW OSAMA WAS DEAD, ONE THOUGHT McCAIN WAS RUNNING AGAIN………….THIS FOLKS IS THE INFORMED OBAMA VOTER.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#100 Sep 25, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of idiots......which one was you harv.......the one that though Ryan was Obama's Vice Presidential pick.
Howard Stern ..blah, blah, blah...
You wuz thuh one whoo wuz SOO dum he bleeved whut Howurd Sturn tol him...:)
harvey

Columbus, OH

#101 Sep 25, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>The deflection was cute also, however are you going to address your lie that Warren didn't benefit from her lies and fraud?
When YOU prove that Warren "lied," or committed some sort of "fraud," douchebag...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elizabeth Warren: 'Fearless' foe against a char... Apr 25 Plump Donny 84
News "A former nude model who supports waterboarding... Apr 21 davy 10
News Charlie Sheen increases Brooke Mueller's monthl... (Mar '14) Apr 7 Trudeau jr 2
News Warren raking in millions in campaign donations Feb '17 Tikee 2
News Warren slams Trump and key surrogate Scott Brown (Jun '16) Jun '16 He Named Me Black... 10
News Harry Reid Is Quietly Laying The Groundwork For... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Big Black Man 16
News Donald Trump hits back at 'goofy' Elizabeth Warren (May '16) May '16 spud 22
More from around the web