Transgender-inmate ruling is movement's latest win

Sep 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Capital-Journal

In this Jan. 15, 1993 file photo, Robert Kosilek sits in Bristol County Superior Court, in New Bedford, Mass., where Kosilek was on trial for the May 1990 murder of his wife.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Democrats are sick in the head.
robert

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

How disgusting, this is the same guy who sued wanting hair removal treatments. Do women in prison get hair removal treatments on their legs so they will be smooth?

It is an absurdity and I hope some judge sets it strait.

Before you pantie waist-ed liberals start taking up for the guy don't forget one thing which seems to have escaped the media on this.

In May 1990, Cheryl arrived home to find Robert dressed in her clothes.

Robert I want to be a girl because these people in here are mean strangled his wife Cheryl with a wire until she was almost decapitated. He then drove her to a shopping mall and left her in the car, naked and reported her missing shortly after.

They need to let him sashay around in gen pop of a men's prison where who ever wants him can get at him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••