Chambliss: It's all C-SPAN's fault

Mar 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Politico

Sen. Saxby Chambliss blamed C-SPAN Friday for the partisan rancor in the Senate, arguing the cable television network that airs congressional proceedings is leading to grandstanding rather than legislating.

Comments
21 - 26 of 26 Comments Last updated Mar 31, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 08

Placitas, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Here's your sign........
I forgot to mention the LYING BASTARDS at GOP-Fox has been hyping the BALD FACED LIES of the RNC and this pathetic sick-son-of-a-bitch just regurticates it.

Once again this BALD FACE LIAR shows just how Stupid is. He had to rely on the LYING BASTARDS at the RNC DISHONEST editing sound clips to LIE about reality!

"The Republican National Convention edited an audio clip of Solicitor General Donald Verrilli to make it sound like he was at a loss of words to defend the Affordable Care Act during his oral arguments to the U.S. Supreme Court.... when Bloomberg compared the ad to the actual audio recording of Verrilli’s argument before the justices, they found that it had been doctored!

Audio here: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/03/29/rnc-doc ...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

Judged:

OneRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I still find this post amazing.
clueless....this is how you want your gov to work. I can't believe you complain about dems voting down a dem Pres plan, if those dems don't like it.
All repubs voted for No Child left behind, not repubs campaign against Fed intrusion into our local schools.
Maybe, just maybe, repubs should have voted against a plan they didn't like, instead of being "team players".
What a Harvard graduate, head of Harvard Law Review and a constitutional scholar and he can't put together a realistic budget or a group that can come up with his signature bill that would make it constitutional. Surly you jest. Your empty suit and pawn is just weeks away from unemployment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

Judged:

PlacitasRoy wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot to mention the LYING BASTARDS at GOP-Fox has been hyping the BALD FACED LIES of the RNC and this pathetic sick-son-of-a-bitch just regurticates it.
Once again this BALD FACE LIAR shows just how Stupid is. He had to rely on the LYING BASTARDS at the RNC DISHONEST editing sound clips to LIE about reality!
"The Republican National Convention edited an audio clip of Solicitor General Donald Verrilli to make it sound like he was at a loss of words to defend the Affordable Care Act during his oral arguments to the U.S. Supreme Court.... when Bloomberg compared the ad to the actual audio recording of Verrilli’s argument before the justices, they found that it had been doctored!
Audio here: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/03/29/rnc-doc ...
yawn......get a life, get a source.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

Judged:

Ex-GOP Con wrote:
<quoted text>
Ryan's budget calls for spending and no increase in tax revenue leading to more borrowing in the future reminiscent of the Bush GOP years.
Wellllllllllll duhhhhhhh did you want to devalue the dollar further and have $8 gas, did you want to have our credit down graded again. Trickle up poverty don't work moron....get used to the idea. Marxism has never worked in the history of the world.
Whocoudadaknowed

Eugene, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

OneRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice any hurt when no WMD was found, after weeks of telling America "we know where the WMD are".
Bused tried to reform Medicare/Medicaid as he campaigned, but he failed when he tried to do get it passed.
Based on Bush words, we lost 4000+ troops, borrowed billions, painted schools in Iraq, secured IRAQ BORDERS, and not one threat to the U.S. was found.
And we're still there spending and losing Americans.
How does your man Bush's legacy look? Head back in the sand sheep.
Pres. Obama has made no error that has cost American lives and billions of borrowed dollars.
But you think not getting his healthcare reform equals Bush/Repubs Iraq error.
Don't forget the pallets of cash being dissappeared. AND TARP, a by product of babling traitors half assed wars with crossed forefingers at the swearing in ceremonys. This countrys ignorance and bragadocio glorifies wall street and the elected loozers tickling your ass while stealing your and your kids futures.

Since: Nov 10

Bowdon, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

Judged:

I like Ol Saxby and I'm a Georgia voter!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••