Brad Sherman, Howard Berman Fight: Ca...

Brad Sherman, Howard Berman Fight: California Congressional Race Turns Physical

There are 3 comments on the The Huffington Post story from Oct 12, 2012, titled Brad Sherman, Howard Berman Fight: California Congressional Race Turns Physical. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

An increasingly bitter California congressional race between two House Democrats turned physical Thursday when one aggressively seized the shoulder of his opponent during a debate, yanked him toward his chest and shouted, "You want to get into this?" The confrontation between Democratic Reps.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

SIR LANCELOT

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#1 Oct 12, 2012
You know it's over when they start eating each other, and considering it's California, that's just nasty.
Embarrassed

Ellicott City, MD

#2 Oct 12, 2012
Sherman must have lost his mind. What an embarrassing breach of decorum. I hope he goes in for a med check, rehab or gets whatever help he needs.
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Oct 12, 2012
Typical LEFTIES.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saxby Chambliss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tea Party Whisperer Pleads Guilty to Making Fal... (Sep '15) Oct '15 LeDuped 14
News White House first discussed Bergdahl prisoner e... (Jun '14) Mar '15 barefoot2626 94
News Threat To Bergdahl Led To US Action, Officials Say (Jun '14) Mar '15 Dubya Tee Eff 33
News What qualifies Michelle Nunn to be Georgia's US... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Sam in Ellijay 1
News The 2014 election might stretch into 2015, than... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Marine Corp Pat 6
News Perdue the better choice for Georgia in Washington (Oct '14) Oct '14 bottlecap 1
News 5 things to know about possible Senate uncertainty (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mothra 3
More from around the web