Questions linger after Osama bin Lade...

Questions linger after Osama bin Laden raid

There are 297 comments on the TwinCities.com story from May 6, 2011, titled Questions linger after Osama bin Laden raid. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Five days after U.S. commandos killed Osama bin Laden in a raid on his hideout in Pakistan, questions about the event linger - and not only among conspiracy theorists.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Edwin

Saint Paul, MN

#1 May 6, 2011
When are we going to hear from Keith Ellison? Or is he in mourning?
Ben10

Grand Rapids, MN

#2 May 6, 2011
It would be nice if we got something other than the usual stream of lies from this administration, whom we, for good reason, trust less and less and less..
Dan

Saint Paul, MN

#3 May 6, 2011
Release the video.

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#4 May 6, 2011
One of the very few times in the past 29 months that I have cheered our Community Organizer President was last Sunday night.

Since then, it is as if he is trying to look stupid. Every time someone from his Administration opens their mouth, it is to contradict what was said yesterday.

Amazing.
Here ya go

Saint Paul, MN

#5 May 6, 2011
Planning for this event was easy. They knew he was there and planned the attack to KILL HIM because Obama didn't want to have to deal keeping him in GITMO.

That was the correct disposition of the scum!

He should have been hung from a tree in the White House lawn and left to rot.
THE TRUTH HURTS

Burnsville, MN

#6 May 6, 2011
Something doesn't add up in the conflicting stories this week.

Even though they may have killed bin Laden, inconsistencies = lies

The helicopters couldn't have been so quiet that bin Laden would not have heard them or the chaos of people rushing up to his third-floor room. Why did he not get his pistol or AK-47? Even if the US forces had weapons with silencers, there obviously would have been other noice or screaming that bin Laden would know exactly what's going on.
THE TRUTH HURTS

Burnsville, MN

#7 May 6, 2011
Dan wrote:
Release the video.
www.indiatimes.com had a very convincing still photo of a dead bin Laden on their site the other day.
Just a guy

Saint Paul, MN

#8 May 6, 2011
This is unfortunate. It was a big deal and they could not just wait until they had all the information before they started talking about it. I am glad they got him but the release of information on the story was ameturish.
SOUR-CAUSE-UM

Saint Paul, MN

#9 May 6, 2011
Can You imagine if UBL were taken alive the steps the Obama Administration would have to follow? President Obama/Eric Holter would have decide to send him either to Guantanamo or to the USA for either a military or civilian trial. The questioning of UBL would have to follow the Army Field Manual, he would have to be provided a lawyer (most likely paid by us), his trial would last for years (Zacarais Moussaoui)and IF found guilty UBL or his lawyers could appeal for years. In all probability, UBL would die of old age while in prison. INSANE!
THE TRUTH HURTS

Burnsville, MN

#10 May 6, 2011
Ben10 wrote:
It would be nice if we got something other than the usual stream of lies from this administration, whom we, for good reason, trust less and less and less..
Ben10, government lies aren't limited to just the Obama administration.

I assume from your angle that you preferred the previous administration that (1) couldn't locate bin Laden during its last 7 years in office; (2) waited nearly a month (October 7, 2001) to attack Afghanistan after the 911 attacks; (3) lied to us about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq; and (4) exposed the identity of an American CIA agent (Scooter Libby).
Wall Street Government

Vero Beach, FL

#11 May 6, 2011
Very similiar to the Jessica Lynch and Pat Tillman fiasco. Seems they didn't learn anything. Reporters demand answers to their questions and spokesman are eager for camera facetime. They run their mouths without having the correct information. They want details before the parties involved get debriefed. In the coming weeks look for more story changes.
Cornie Dyck

Charlottetown, Canada

#12 May 6, 2011
My question is where do they have bin laden while they are beating the crap out of him,to get him to turn over his cronies....?????? thats the only question that needs to be answered !!!!!!!
Ray

United States

#13 May 6, 2011
Ben10 wrote:
It would be nice if we got something other than the usual stream of lies from this administration, whom we, for good reason, trust less and less and less..
You mean like the last idiot you voted in? The guy named George WMD's Bush? Wht I think would be nice is if the GOP would work on JOBS instead of coming up with a bunch of ding bat legislation.
The guy is dead. Who cares how he died. We didn't need to bring him here to go to court and you can bet that no other country in the world wanted him on their soil either. They did the right thing even if the wasn't armed and was waving a white flag.
Cornie Dyck

Charlottetown, Canada

#14 May 6, 2011
Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the last idiot you voted in? The guy named George WMD's Bush? Wht I think would be nice is if the GOP would work on JOBS instead of coming up with a bunch of ding bat legislation.
The guy is dead. Who cares how he died. We didn't need to bring him here to go to court and you can bet that no other country in the world wanted him on their soil either. They did the right thing even if the wasn't armed and was waving a white flag.
The story has changed since you last watched your propaganda box [t.v. stup..d] the latest story is that he was armed........wait a while ........it will change again...
Still wont vote Obama

Minneapolis, MN

#15 May 6, 2011
THE TRUTH HURTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ben10, government lies aren't limited to just the Obama administration.
I assume from your angle that you preferred the previous administration that (1) couldn't locate bin Laden during its last 7 years in office; (2) waited nearly a month (October 7, 2001) to attack Afghanistan after the 911 attacks; (3) lied to us about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq; and (4) exposed the identity of an American CIA agent (Scooter Libby).
I hate even responding to you because you're an idiot, but our military can't just up and go to a conflict area to fight a war on the fly. The fact it was under a month (so you say) before getting to Aphganistan, is miraculous all by itself. Military personnel have to get training, etc., before being shipped out. Even after training they can't just up and say, "Beam me up, Scotty!" It's pitiful how liberals can point out mistakes, etc., of the other side - but completely avoid mentioning mistakes, etc., of the liberals - and it doesn't even matter when they have to lie on top of it.
james

Sioux Falls, SD

#16 May 6, 2011
Ben10 wrote:
It would be nice if we got something other than the usual stream of lies from this administration, whom we, for good reason, trust less and less and less..
You are a flat-out idiot. And that's no lie.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#17 May 6, 2011
Leave it to Obama to screw up a great story.
Former Explorer

Charlottetown, Canada

#18 May 6, 2011
Former Ranger wrote:
Leave it to Obama to screw up a great story.
I think he made up a great story.......unfortunatly he had bush write in the details.......thats where the screw up came from
whatever

Saint Paul, MN

#19 May 6, 2011
I have a question; how come Obama isn't blaming Bush for this mission? He's blamed him for everything else up til this point.
ProfessorKISA

North Shields, UK

#20 May 6, 2011
The reason why things don't add up in this whole episode is because contrary to what US admin have said this operation was rush rush. Pak army ISI grassed Osama probably for some billions. The US rabidly and in a reflex action sent in the big dicks.

This is in contrast to US bullshit of an 8 month CIA led surveillance operation backed up by detective work - if you believe this shit then you are as daft as Palin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saxby Chambliss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tea Party Whisperer Pleads Guilty to Making Fal... (Sep '15) Oct '15 LeDuped 14
News White House first discussed Bergdahl prisoner e... (Jun '14) Mar '15 barefoot2626 94
News Threat To Bergdahl Led To US Action, Officials Say (Jun '14) Mar '15 Dubya Tee Eff 33
News What qualifies Michelle Nunn to be Georgia's US... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Sam in Ellijay 1
News The 2014 election might stretch into 2015, than... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Marine Corp Pat 6
News Perdue the better choice for Georgia in Washington (Oct '14) Oct '14 bottlecap 1
News 5 things to know about possible Senate uncertainty (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mothra 3
More from around the web