When Rush Limbaugh can influence a budget compromise it's a sad day in politics

Jul 23, 2011 Full story: Examiner.com 15

Are the debt ceiling negotiations being influenced by conservative talk-radio? Is our credit rating dependent on whether Sean Hannity or Rush Limbaugh thinks the Republicans made a deal that is "good enough"? Because of their ability to reach out to millions of voter/listeners are these two right-wing radio jocks exerting influence over the House ...

Full Story
Just a concerned American

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jul 26, 2011
How does it go again...... WE THE PEOPLE...
Not, We the president.
Come on people wake up.
Talk radio is saying what,'we the people' want to hear.
The president is not saying anything we want to hear.
Now if he were to lets say reduce the size of government and take those cost savings he'd have more than enough money to do whatever he wanted to do.
Perhaps mr. president could do more than talk about increasing jobs in america.... maybe he could make a 'special' tax cut for companies that bring back manufacturing onto american soil. It would creat jobs that increases tax dollars. Why is that concept so foreign.... so difficult for democrats to grasp? Reduce government and then make a law that keeps... that forces, the number of government jobs to be a small percentage of the number of manufacturing jobs. That way we never have runaway government again. And never again higher taxes. PERIOD. I'm not purchasing anything new mr president becuse your radical views and higher taxation are prepairing me to find sanctuary somewhere else. Yea! you're one smart president alright. Good Job!
Yes, it's called sarcasim.
rider

Marquette, MI

#2 Jul 26, 2011

McCain and Israel's Bombing of the U.S.S. Liberty http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
liz

Bridgeport, WV

#3 Jul 30, 2011
Just put the blame where it belongs..You have
done your part for Obama w/screwing this country.
Lay the blame at your feet. Time to pay the piper.
Not any one but you and this adminstration. Its
on your hands and time will tell when payment is
due. You have had your part in loseing this country..Hate has toook you over. eat yours

You mouth has done more harm than a bomb could
do...Liers do win.

Since: Sep 10

Marion, NC

#4 Aug 1, 2011
Any day Rush Limbaugh breathes is a sad day for humanity!
Billy Ringo

New York, NY

#5 Aug 1, 2011
Just a concerned American wrote:
Not, We the president.
Come on people wake up.
Now if he were to lets say reduce the size of government and take those cost savings he'd have more than enough money to do whatever he wanted to do.
Perhaps mr. president could do more than talk about increasing jobs in america.... maybe he could make a 'special' tax cut for companies that bring back manufacturing onto american soil. It would creat jobs that increases tax dollars. Why is that concept so foreign.... so difficult for democrats to grasp? Reduce government and then make a law that keeps... that forces, the number of government jobs to be a small percentage of the number of manufacturing jobs. That way we never have runaway government again. And never again higher taxes. PERIOD. I'm not purchasing anything new mr president becuse your radical views and higher taxation are prepairing me to find sanctuary somewhere else. Yea! you're one smart president alright. Good Job!
Jobs that were lost overseas during 2000 - 2008 will NEVER come back - get used to it !!!!

Tax cuts worked well under Shrub, eh?
Frank Rizzo

Santa Rosa, CA

#7 Aug 2, 2011
Not, We the president.
Come on people wake up.
Not only is Conservative talk radio saying what the people want to hear...they are saying what we (the people) are saying.
The people are not parroting Conservative talk radio - Conservative talk radio is parroting the people.
Where do you think Conservative talk show hosts get their content? That's right - straight out of forums like this one...
If you read enough and post enough about and in political forums, you will begin to hear conservative talk-show hosts echoing the material in these forums - sometimes days and weeks after the content (from regular citizens) appears online.
Much of my own material has been borrowed from the biggest names - Sometimes, word for word. And I've seen others' material borrowed as well.
Frank Rizzo

Santa Rosa, CA

#8 Aug 2, 2011
Rush is a great American. He's gifted at what he does to be sure.

But his show is powerful and influential primarily because he has the truth on his side. There is nothing more powerful than the truth.
Frank Rizzo

Santa Rosa, CA

#9 Aug 2, 2011
Not, We the president.
Come on people wake up.
The government is a parasite - They have no interest in doing anything other than draining their host until the host is dead....You are their host - the American people. It is deliberate. Wake up and smell the coffee. The Obama Pandora's box is open. 2012 is our last chance to close that box and nail it shut.
Atheist Liberal

Oakland, CA

#10 Aug 2, 2011
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only is Conservative talk radio saying what the people want to hear...they are saying what we (the people) are saying.
The people are not parroting Conservative talk radio - Conservative talk radio is parroting the people.
Where do you think Conservative talk show hosts get their content? That's right - straight out of forums like this one...
If you read enough and post enough about and in political forums, you will begin to hear conservative talk-show hosts echoing the material in these forums - sometimes days and weeks after the content (from regular citizens) appears online.
Much of my own material has been borrowed from the biggest names - Sometimes, word for word. And I've seen others' material borrowed as well.
I could not agree more. Conservative talk radio is getting their content from the people. They are literally the voice of the people - and they are the only thing that stands between Obama (and the Democrat party) and the destruction of America as we have known it.
Atheist Liberal

Oakland, CA

#11 Aug 2, 2011
We need more Rush Limbaughs....And guess what? We're getting them. The game is far from over. America as our Founding Fathers left us, will prevail.
Atheist Liberal

Oakland, CA

#12 Aug 2, 2011
Rush DID influence the outcome here. And Rush's views are echoes of the people - his talking points came directly from the people.

WE HOLD THE CARDS.
Billy Ringo

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Aug 3, 2011
Rush is da man !!!!!!!!!!

He helped elect Obama. Rush and The Wasilla Quitta.
Rush Hudson Limbaugh 111

Spring Hill, FL

#14 Aug 3, 2011
Frank Rizzo wrote:
Rush is a great American. He's gifted at what he does to be sure.
But his show is powerful and influential primarily because he has the truth on his side. There is nothing more powerful than the truth.
Thanks for your support Frank. You can look forward to a little something in the mail.

http://usera.imagecave.com/rdmyers/oxyrush.jp...
Mr Snerdley

Santa Rosa, CA

#15 Aug 3, 2011
Atheist Liberal wrote:
Rush DID influence the outcome here. And Rush's views are echoes of the people - his talking points came directly from the people.
WE HOLD THE CARDS.
You are more right than you know! Rush is the voice of America. And America wants it's country back from Obama and Pelosi and Reid.
Atheist Liberal

Oakland, CA

#16 Aug 3, 2011
Mr Snerdley wrote:
<quoted text>
You are more right than you know! Rush is the voice of America. And America wants it's country back from Obama and Pelosi and Reid.
Indeed Mr. Snerd. Say goodbye to the Demcrat Party while you're at it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saxby Chambliss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What qualifies Michelle Nunn to be Georgia's US... Oct '14 Sam in Ellijay 1
The 2014 election might stretch into 2015, than... Oct '14 Marine Corp Pat 6
Perdue the better choice for Georgia in Washington Oct '14 bottlecap 1
5 things to know about possible Senate uncertainty Sep '14 Mothra 3
Fact check: Perdue distorts Nunn campaign memoF... Sep '14 Le Jimbo 7
GA-Sen/Gov: AJC Poll Gives Perdue (R) A Small L... Sep '14 deepnu 1
Bill Clinton To Attend Fundraiser For Michelle ... Sep '14 DC Cop 3
More from around the web