Sen. Chambliss Fires Staffer for Gay ...

Sen. Chambliss Fires Staffer for Gay Slur

There are 2 comments on the Fox News story from Sep 30, 2010, titled Sen. Chambliss Fires Staffer for Gay Slur. In it, Fox News reports that:

Sen. Saxby Chambliss , R-Ga., personally apologized to the author of "Joe.My.Blog" Thursday for an offensive anti-gay slur one of his staffer's posted to the site during the Senate's debate over a repeal of the military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

Frank Stanton

New York, NY

#1 Sep 30, 2010
Good for the Senator for firing the person responsible and making a personal and public apology !

“Love thy neighbor!”

Since: Dec 06

Westland , MI

#2 Oct 1, 2010
Now would Michigan's wimpy AG do something about the "scumbag" in his office???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saxby Chambliss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tea Party Whisperer Pleads Guilty to Making Fal... (Sep '15) Oct '15 LeDuped 14
News White House first discussed Bergdahl prisoner e... (Jun '14) Mar '15 barefoot2626 94
News Threat To Bergdahl Led To US Action, Officials Say (Jun '14) Mar '15 Dubya Tee Eff 33
News What qualifies Michelle Nunn to be Georgia's US... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Sam in Ellijay 1
News The 2014 election might stretch into 2015, than... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Marine Corp Pat 6
News Perdue the better choice for Georgia in Washington (Oct '14) Oct '14 bottlecap 1
News 5 things to know about possible Senate uncertainty (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mothra 3
More from around the web