GOP senator calls Dem health care dea...

GOP senator calls Dem health care deals `sleazy'

There are 2 comments on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from Dec 22, 2009, titled GOP senator calls Dem health care deals `sleazy'. In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

Sen. Richard Burr, R-N.C., partially hidden, Sen. Saxby Chambliss, R-Ga., Sen. Tom Coburn, R-Okla., Sen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

Robert J G Jackson Sr

Huntington Beach, CA

#1 Dec 22, 2009
This bill makes healthcare a right, according to Senator Harkin. Swell. It also mandates that each and everyone of you purchase healthcare whether you want it or not, and fines you for non compliance. It also raises taxes all over the spectrum in order to pay the bill. The arrogance of power of the Senators voting for the bill just astounds me, while nearly 55% of Americans don't want it passed. These people work for you, and they are trying to turn that entire system around so that you work for them.
Bub

Cerritos, CA

#2 Dec 22, 2009
They're basically flipping us the bird Robert. Remember this when we vote in 2010 and 2012.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saxby Chambliss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tea Party Whisperer Pleads Guilty to Making Fal... (Sep '15) Oct '15 LeDuped 14
News White House first discussed Bergdahl prisoner e... (Jun '14) Mar '15 barefoot2626 94
News Threat To Bergdahl Led To US Action, Officials Say (Jun '14) Mar '15 Dubya Tee Eff 33
News What qualifies Michelle Nunn to be Georgia's US... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Sam in Ellijay 1
News The 2014 election might stretch into 2015, than... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Marine Corp Pat 6
News Perdue the better choice for Georgia in Washington (Oct '14) Oct '14 bottlecap 1
News 5 things to know about possible Senate uncertainty (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mothra 3
More from around the web