Huntsman Close To Announcement

Huntsman Close To Announcement

There are 20 comments on the ClickOnDetroit story from Jun 11, 2011, titled Huntsman Close To Announcement. In it, ClickOnDetroit reports that:

Former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman tells CNN Chief Political Correspondent Candy Crowley he will announce his intention to seek the presidency in a week and a half.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ClickOnDetroit.

big G

Mogadore, OH

#1 Jun 11, 2011
who cares?
Repugnorant

Decatur, GA

#3 Jun 11, 2011
I guess he'll have to signon to the Ryan Plan before repubs accept him as a repub candidate.

I wonder how many PACS commitments he has to sign on to.

Amazing ho repubs demand the canidates sign a promise to lobbyists. Seems unConstitutional that a President commits by signature, to doing what a lobbying group is asking.

The repub candidate should be committed to the people of the U.S....and not some conservative PAC.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#4 Jun 11, 2011
Repugnorant wrote:
I guess he'll have to signon to the Ryan Plan before repubs accept him as a repub candidate.
Amazing ho repubs demand the canidates sign a promise to lobbyists. Seems unConstitutional that a President commits by signature, to doing what a lobbying group is asking.
The repub candidate should be committed to the people of the U.S....and not some conservative PAC.
Keep trying to deflect from the fact that whoever the nominee is, he or she will have a far better resume than the organizer with ties to domestic terrorists, black militants, and organized criminals... not to mention a real birth certificate.
Repugnorant

Decatur, GA

#5 Jun 11, 2011
Will repubs support a Mormon who believes in Global Warming....yeah sure.
big G

Mogadore, OH

#6 Jun 11, 2011
Repugnorant wrote:
Huntsman is a Democrat mole
TEA Bagger

United States

#7 Jun 11, 2011
The RINOS maybe. But not us true conservatives.

Huntsman has a year to convert though and prove he is one of us. So we'll see.
Repugnorant wrote:
Will repubs support a Mormon who believes in Global Warming....yeah sure.
bronck burger

Fair Lawn, NJ

#8 Jun 11, 2011
BOTH this huntsman AND THIS romney ARE WASTING THEIR WORTHLESS AIR. GO AWAY LITTLE BOY'S.
democraps

Tampa, FL

#9 Jun 11, 2011
Never heard of Huntsman ... but he ain't the terd we got in the Whitehouse now so I will vote for him!!!

anyone's better than our LIAR-IN-THIEF odumba!!!
Lance Winslow

United States

#10 Jun 11, 2011
In the end, there's only one winner but always room for another loser.

Since: Dec 08

Kerrville, TX

#11 Jun 11, 2011
Just stand back and watch the MSM fawn over this guy all the while still trying to destroy Palin. Who do you think the democrats want as the rep. nominee?

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#12 Jun 11, 2011
Lance Winslow wrote:
In the end, there's only one winner but always room for another loser.
wow, lance!
you've FINALLY mastered....
obvious.

next week, eating with a fork, and lace-up shoes!

usa

#13 Jun 11, 2011
big G wrote:
who cares?
mrs huntsman
Deng

Zhenjiang, China

#14 Jun 11, 2011
THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY HAS 30 MONTHS UNTIL TOTAL COLLAPSE-TOTAL.

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? DOGS AND CATS ON THE MENU.

THE PLAN IS NOT TO BUILD THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY BUT TO DESTROY THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY BY RAISING JOBLESSNESS TO RECORD NUMBERS PUTTING LABOR INTO A COMATOSE STATE. OF COURSE LABOR HAS NO POLITICAL PARTY EXCEPT THEIR FAKE SUPPORTERS IN THE DEMOCRAT AND REPUBLICAN PARTIES, SO THE RULERS THERE ANTI-LABOR CAMPAIGN WILL SUCCEED.

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT, JUST READ A CREDIBLE ACCOUNT OF HISTORY FOR SOME HINTS.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#15 Jun 11, 2011
Deng wrote:
THE PLAN IS NOT TO BUILD THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY BUT TO DESTROY THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY BY RAISING JOBLESSNESS TO RECORD NUMBERS PUTTING LABOR INTO A COMATOSE STATE. OF COURSE LABOR HAS NO POLITICAL PARTY EXCEPT THEIR FAKE SUPPORTERS IN THE DEMOCRAT AND REPUBLICAN PARTIES, SO THE RULERS THERE ANTI-LABOR CAMPAIGN WILL SUCCEED.
You got any good dog/cat recipes?

usa

#16 Jun 11, 2011
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not sure about household pets...
but he sure does have a lot of bullshit recipes...
Deng

Zhenjiang, China

#17 Jun 11, 2011

THAT'S ONE THAT'S RIGHT, THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY WILL NEED TO EAT ANYTHING WITHIN 24 MONTHS; THERE'LL BE EMPTY DOG POUNDS SOON IN THE UNITED STATES.

Deng wrote:

carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not sure about household pets...
but he sure does have a lot of bullshit recipes...

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#18 Jun 11, 2011
Deng wrote:
THAT'S ONE THAT'S RIGHT, THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY WILL NEED TO EAT ANYTHING WITHIN 24 MONTHS; THERE'LL BE EMPTY DOG POUNDS SOON IN THE UNITED STATES.
Deng wrote:
You got any good dog/cat recipes? <quoted text>
Maybe we'll just come and take yours. You can't stop us.
Nu Crab Nebulas

Scottsdale, AZ

#19 Jun 11, 2011
Deng wrote:
Deng! the 4Bidden Citee feed him with dim sum or perkin duck with ice or hot tea! he sheem to b happy :))))))))
Nu Crab Nebulas

Scottsdale, AZ

#20 Jun 11, 2011
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
does dog/cat like dim sum? dat is a billion Yuan question!

:-000000h, can bothy ;)

“Freedom Demands Responsibility”

Since: Aug 09

21st Century

#21 Jun 12, 2011
Woof, The only people who want Huntsman to run are Democrats and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh?????? ????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saxby Chambliss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Perdue the better choice for Georgia in Washington (Oct '14) Jan '18 Taxpayer 2
News White House first discussed Bergdahl prisoner e... (Jun '14) May '17 Lottery Traitors ... 95
News Georgia Special Election Likely Advances to Jun... (Apr '17) Apr '17 He Named Me Black... 2
News Tea Party Whisperer Pleads Guilty to Making Fal... (Sep '15) Oct '15 LeDuped 14
News Threat To Bergdahl Led To US Action, Officials Say (Jun '14) Mar '15 Dubya Tee Eff 33
News What qualifies Michelle Nunn to be Georgia's US... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Sam in Ellijay 1
News The 2014 election might stretch into 2015, than... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Marine Corp Pat 6
More from around the web