Chambliss: Repealing DADT Would Open ...

Chambliss: Repealing DADT Would Open Door To 'Adultery' And 'Body Art' In The Military

There are 2 comments on the story from Mar 26, 2010, titled Chambliss: Repealing DADT Would Open Door To 'Adultery' And 'Body Art' In The Military. In it, reports that:

Why, if gays are allowed into the military, Chambliss said, soon the armed forces will allow all sorts of other things.Like what? "Alcohol use, adultery, fraternization, and body art," said Chambliss.

Join the discussion below, or

Since: Aug 07

#1 Mar 26, 2010
Is this guy for real? What a small minded idiot!
Georgians, if you reelect this man, you will take the "most backwards state" title away from Alabama.
Watch out, next will be separate bathrooms for "whites" and "coloreds"!

Bainbridge, GA

#2 Mar 26, 2010
Wasn't it U.S. sailors and other military men that first popularized tattoos here in America in the first and second World Wars? Usually being tattooed on a drunken weekend pass, if tales of old are in fact true. I'm sure that none of those soldiers' wives later found out that their husbands had children in foreign lands either. Sort of ironic, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saxby Chambliss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tea Party Whisperer Pleads Guilty to Making Fal... Oct '15 LeDuped 14
News White House first discussed Bergdahl prisoner e... (Jun '14) Mar '15 barefoot2626 94
News Threat To Bergdahl Led To US Action, Officials Say (Jun '14) Mar '15 Dubya Tee Eff 33
News What qualifies Michelle Nunn to be Georgia's US... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Sam in Ellijay 1
News The 2014 election might stretch into 2015, than... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Marine Corp Pat 6
News Perdue the better choice for Georgia in Washington (Oct '14) Oct '14 bottlecap 1
News 5 things to know about possible Senate uncertainty (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mothra 3
More from around the web