Fanestil Meats needs your help

There are 3 comments on the Emporia Gazette story from Feb 1, 2012, titled Fanestil Meats needs your help. In it, Emporia Gazette reports that:

For two years our community has followed the saga of Fanestil Meats who is working to move their business out of the flood plain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Emporia Gazette.

Roy Clark

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2012
Now the bastards are begging for the locals to call and tell what a great thing they will be for the community!!!!!!!!! What a bunch of crap, smooths owns 75 acres of land across from the indrustral park #3, but thats not good enough for him, the city even offered to give him a building in #3, but no, the puke ssaid that there might be a smell from menu dog food plant that whould ruin his crap he sells. SO instead he wants to build across the road from a cattle trrailer washout, no smell there huh??? the druggie who owns the cleanout takes the cow shit and spreads it onto a field directly across the road from where smooths wants to build his plant, no smell there, no dust to blow into the filters, naw, what a idiot smooths is and now he has walker of the emporia rag begging for help to get money from fema. He blew the first million fema gave him, now the county, city commissioners are trying to get him some more! the damn county is broke , no jobs, oh my bad, spangles is hiring. I do hope that fema tell them for the last time NO, a big fat NO. but the way the commissioners work, they will give him everything he needs for some stupid reason. they will never listen to the tax payers of lyon county. SMOOTHES, IF YOU WANT THE DAMN THING BUILT, BUILD IT ON YOUR OWN DAMN LAND, YOU KNEW IT WAS IN A FLOOD AREA WHEN YOU BOUGHT IT, DEAL WITH IT, YOU HAVE NEVER DONE A DAMN THING FOR ANYONE IN EMPORIA, ANYTIME ANYONE HAS WENT TO YOU FOR A DONATION, YOU HAVE NEVER HELPED PROVIDE ANYTHING TO ANY PROGRAM OR NOT EVEN TO A VETERANS PROGRAM, WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE SMOOTHES.
citizen

Imperial, MO

#2 Feb 2, 2012
Have just called both the Governor and Morans office, and have told them my feeling about fema giving Smoothes money. I let them know that I am completely AGAINST FEMA giving him money, and also told them about the land he owns right across from indrustral park #3, that he refuses to build on. there is water, sewer, and excellent roads as it is right across the street from Hills pet food plant and Menu dog food plant, the roads are zoned for heavy traffic. PLEASE, everyone call the governor and senator Morans office, and STOP FEMA from givinghim anything.
edwards

United States

#3 Feb 23, 2012
you got to be kidding!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sam Brownback Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kansas smokers unhappy with proposal for cigare... Sun die smoker die 2
News Old battle lines drawn anew in Kansas May 1 Phister 3
News More Apr 21 grow up 1
News New Kansas Law Bans Spending Welfare Benefits A... Apr 18 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Kansas governor rescinds order protecting gay s... Apr 14 Lawrence Wolf 64
News Report: Kansas tax system puts higher burden on... Apr 14 Relevance Matters 1
News Kansas Bill Bars Welfare Cash at Movies, Psychics Apr 11 Princess Fauxahau... 58
More from around the web