Analysis: Brownback snared in debate ...

Analysis: Brownback snared in debate over meetings

There are 22 comments on the The Capital-Journal story from Feb 5, 2012, titled Analysis: Brownback snared in debate over meetings. In it, The Capital-Journal reports that:

The "Road Map for Kansas" that Gov. Sam Brownback outlined during his campaign as the template for his administration contains a promise to reform state government, declaring it should be accountable and transparent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Capital-Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Marie

Overland Park, KS

#21 Feb 13, 2012
OMG Mary Had A Brain Fart wrote:
<quoted text>I am not into concocting anything, that is a predisposition of Liberals who carry the water for the masterful concoct-in-Chief Obama.
His whole life is a myth, manufactured and fed to you, and you ignoramuses lap it up. Obama gives you his spiel on spreading the wealth in his State of The Union, and you buy it as well. America is drowning in debt and his answer is to create massively more. What a joke...but the majority of us are not laughing. You guys just suck in his Media Matters and MSNBC mouthpieces BS as the truth.
Never understanding they are regulars at the White House receiving outlines from Valerie Jarret on far left strategizing to serve their master. The only thing that is wasted her is the oxygen you use up my whiffling slug!
You really are a broken record. Try to fill up that grey matter with something new.

In the meantime, try to at least stay on track.

Seriously - try to get it through your thick skull that I have not taken on the expense of a second internet provider so that I can occasionally post under the name of "New Day" every few weeks or months. Even ol' THom D finally figured this out.

And we will overlook the obvious - that you sign on with a different ID almost every single day.

Your protests look to me like the meanderings of a guilty conscience.

But then, Denial Springs Eternal in the Right Wing Nut heart & mind.

Enjoy you adventures on the fringe.

Don't you have a John Birch meeting to attend?
A New Day

Lenexa, KS

#22 Feb 13, 2012
OMG Mary Had A Brain Fart wrote:
<quoted text>I am not into concocting anything, that is a predisposition of Liberals who carry the water for the masterful concoct-in-Chief Obama.
His whole life is a myth, manufactured and fed to you, and you ignoramuses lap it up. Obama gives you his spiel on spreading the wealth in his State of The Union, and you buy it as well. America is drowning in debt and his answer is to create massively more. What a joke...but the majority of us are not laughing. You guys just suck in his Media Matters and MSNBC mouthpieces BS as the truth.
Never understanding they are regulars at the White House receiving outlines from Valerie Jarret on far left strategizing to serve their master. The only thing that is wasted her is the oxygen you use up my whiffling slug!
And on, and on, and on, and on..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sam Brownback Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Editorial: Medicaid expansion warrants discussion Apr 7 LANCE 3
News New Kansas governor faces skeptical lawmakers, ... Jan '18 Bryan Fischer s H... 1
News New Kansas governor faces wild race, possible s... Jan '18 CodeTalker 3
News As governor, Brownback moved Kansas to right on... Jan '18 Interesting 16
News Pence casts tie-breaking vote to confirm Brownb... Jan '18 He Named Me Black... 4
News Democrats aim to turn tax plan into cudgel in 2... Dec '17 The Real Donald T... 32
News Hiawatha Republican said he's raised concerns a... Dec '17 Chilli J 2