Analysis: Brownback snared in debate ...

Analysis: Brownback snared in debate over meetings

There are 22 comments on the The Capital-Journal story from Feb 5, 2012, titled Analysis: Brownback snared in debate over meetings. In it, The Capital-Journal reports that:

The "Road Map for Kansas" that Gov. Sam Brownback outlined during his campaign as the template for his administration contains a promise to reform state government, declaring it should be accountable and transparent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Capital-Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
A New Day

Lenexa, KS

#1 Feb 5, 2012
Sam the Sham. Look over here, because what I'm really doing is over there. Accountable and transparent....empty words.
Biased Liberalism

Lenexa, KS

#2 Feb 7, 2012
You bought transparency from Obama...hows that working for you?
Empty promises, covert legislating through the EPA, back-room deals to solidify Obama Care.
Play for pay deals with his bundlers whom he gave sweet deals...millions in taxpayer money, knowing full well those companies were going bankrupt. Solyndra is just the tip of the ice-berg.
Arms running to Mexico that was a fiasco due to no tracking devises on the arms.
Just what was the logic behind that? How many Mexicans we would be responsible for killing or Border Patrol agents? Holder and his DOJ are withholding over 90 documents which obviously implicate him and likely Obama on their failure to lead and demonstrated incompetence in governing.
A New Day

Lenexa, KS

#3 Feb 7, 2012
Biased Liberalism wrote:
You bought transparency from Obama...hows that working for you?
Empty promises, covert legislating through the EPA, back-room deals to solidify Obama Care.
Play for pay deals with his bundlers whom he gave sweet deals...millions in taxpayer money, knowing full well those companies were going bankrupt. Solyndra is just the tip of the ice-berg.
Arms running to Mexico that was a fiasco due to no tracking devises on the arms.
Just what was the logic behind that? How many Mexicans we would be responsible for killing or Border Patrol agents? Holder and his DOJ are withholding over 90 documents which obviously implicate him and likely Obama on their failure to lead and demonstrated incompetence in governing.
Damm....the very next post tries to redirect the topic away from Bback to President Obama. So predictable, and so tiring.
Marie

Lenexa, KS

#4 Feb 8, 2012
A New Day wrote:
<quoted text>Damm....the very next post tries to redirect the topic away from Bback to President Obama. So predictable, and so tiring.
That's her only tactic - she bores you to death with repetition of kneejerk responses, biased overgeneralizations, if not sheer speculation and gossip, if not outright BS, if not blatant lies.

Yep, it gets old. It's a real snoozer.
Liberal Defects Exposed

Lenexa, KS

#5 Feb 8, 2012
Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's her only tactic - she bores you to death with repetition of kneejerk responses, biased overgeneralizations, if not sheer speculation and gossip, if not outright BS, if not blatant lies.
Blatant indeed. There's Marie again typing away upstairs and then running downstairs to respond to her own posts. You see she has two PC and provides this humor from time to time. Always deny's it, until it suits her to acknowledge it later down the road. Thom used to bust her for it often. You see she does this when she feels severely challenged. It's been going on now for several years on Topix.
Sweetie you are BUSTED!!
Liberal Defects Exposed

Lenexa, KS

#6 Feb 8, 2012
A New Day and Marie are one and the same...hahahahahahaha.
A New Day

Lenexa, KS

#7 Feb 8, 2012
Liberal Defects Exposed wrote:
A New Day and Marie are one and the same...hahahahahahaha.
For the last few years you have thought that Marie and I are one and the same. If that is something thattruly matters to you, go ahead and believe it. Doesn't matter much to me. The juvenile games you play with this Kansas Forum are so tedious.

Marie, this lady is indeed a joke.

Watch out now.......here comes her response.
Marie

Overland Park, KS

#8 Feb 9, 2012
A New Day wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a genuine right wing wacko - paranoia intact - right here in our neighborhood.
Sanity Please

Lenexa, KS

#9 Feb 9, 2012
A New Day wrote:
<quoted text> For the last few years you have thought that Marie and I are one and the same. If that is something thattruly matters to you, go ahead and believe it. Doesn't matter much to me. The juvenile games you play with this Kansas Forum are so tedious.
Sorry Marie but you admitted long ago that you were one and the same person posting on two different PC's.
Juvenile gamesmanship is what drives you. Indeed, you do provide us much levity.
A New Day

Lenexa, KS

#10 Feb 9, 2012
Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a genuine right wing wacko - paranoia intact - right here in our neighborhood.
Hey Marie, did you admit long ago that you were me ? I can't envision you running from computer to computer to maintain dual identities. As if this Topix chat room thing is worth any of that bother.

Pretty funny, if it wasn't so stupid.
Fauxpod You

Lenexa, KS

#11 Feb 10, 2012
A New Day wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Marie, did you admit long ago that you were me ? I can't envision you running from computer to computer to maintain dual identities. As if this Topix chat room thing is worth any of that bother.
Funny and stupid it is. But that is ole Marie, the consummate gamester. You don't run, but slither to the other PC.
Marie

Overland Park, KS

#12 Feb 10, 2012
A New Day wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Marie, did you admit long ago that you were me ? I can't envision you running from computer to computer to maintain dual identities. As if this Topix chat room thing is worth any of that bother.
She is insane.

I did say a long time ago that I had a computer in the basement that I sometimes used, but it has the same ISP location as it is hooked up to the same cable. It would hardly be worth it to pay the extra for another cable provider or whatever just to play some stupid game with her.

But you see, that is all the kind of "proof" that Tabloid Toni, the Defective Detective, needs to promote one of her elaborate conspiracy theories.

Yep, she is the center of the Universe and we all revolve around her.
Grandiose, paranoid, take your pick.
Marie

Overland Park, KS

#13 Feb 10, 2012
Get a life Toni.
Tell me another story

Lenexa, KS

#14 Feb 10, 2012
Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
She is insane.
I did say a long time ago that I had a computer in the basement that I sometimes used, but it has the same ISP location as it is hooked up to the same cable. It would hardly be worth it to pay the extra for another cable provider or whatever just to play some stupid game with her.
But you see, that is all the kind of "proof" that Tabloid Toni, the Defective Detective, needs to promote one of her elaborate conspiracy theories.
Yep, she is the center of the Universe and we all revolve around her.
Grandiose, paranoid, take your pick.
Your other poster name was Multiplicity as I remember. Come on Sweetie, stop with the gaming exercise. I know that I haven't paid you adequate attention lately, and your crave that attention sooooo much.
If I cared to research past forum posts to demostrate this reality I would. But you are not worth it! LMAO ~
Tell me another story

Lenexa, KS

#15 Feb 10, 2012
Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking to oneself again. Does it make you feel important. Geez, you are wasting your money on analysis. YAAFU ~
Marie

Overland Park, KS

#16 Feb 10, 2012
Tell me another story wrote:
<quoted text>Talking to oneself again. Does it make you feel important. Geez, you are wasting your money on analysis. YAAFU ~
You really are out of your mind.
Tell me another story

Lenexa, KS

#17 Feb 11, 2012
Marie wrote:
Get a life Toni.
I have a very good life thank you. Buzz off Queenie!
Tell me another story

Lenexa, KS

#18 Feb 11, 2012
Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are out of your mind.
LMAO at you ~
Marie

Lenexa, KS

#19 Feb 13, 2012
Tell me another story wrote:
<quoted text>I have a very good life thank you. Buzz off Queenie!
Then go live it and stop wasting your time here concocting conspiracy theories, believing that you are so important that anyone would go to the trouble you imagine they do on your account.

There is no reasoning with you.
OMG Mary Had A Brain Fart

Lenexa, KS

#20 Feb 13, 2012
Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
Then go live it and stop wasting your time here concocting conspiracy theories, believing that you are so important that anyone would go to the trouble you imagine they do on your account.
There is no reasoning with you.
I am not into concocting anything, that is a predisposition of Liberals who carry the water for the masterful concoct-in-Chief Obama.
His whole life is a myth, manufactured and fed to you, and you ignoramuses lap it up. Obama gives you his spiel on spreading the wealth in his State of The Union, and you buy it as well. America is drowning in debt and his answer is to create massively more. What a joke...but the majority of us are not laughing. You guys just suck in his Media Matters and MSNBC mouthpieces BS as the truth.
Never understanding they are regulars at the White House receiving outlines from Valerie Jarret on far left strategizing to serve their master. The only thing that is wasted her is the oxygen you use up my whiffling slug!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sam Brownback Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Food sales tax adds up 19 hr John Stohler 1
News No charges after federal probe into Kansas elec... Jun 24 Your Ex 20
News No charges after federal probe into Kansas elec... Jun 18 Le Jimbo 1
News Kansas tax cuts on trial amid huge budget deficit Jun 17 Former Kansas Wil... 8
News Report: Kansas tax system puts higher burden on... Jun 16 whatever 2
News Kansas tax cutting model tarnished by sales tax... Jun 15 RustyS 22
News Court ruling against gay marriage could cause l... Jun 12 Quest 15
More from around the web