Kris Kobach Attacks Obama Administrat...

Kris Kobach Attacks Obama Administration Over Voter ID And Immigration Law

There are 12 comments on the The Huffington Post story from Jun 4, 2012, titled Kris Kobach Attacks Obama Administration Over Voter ID And Immigration Law. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

Monday morning. Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach used an appearance on the "Joseph Ashby Show" on KQAM to defend the Arizona law, which is currently pending before the Supreme Court, and the voter identification requirements he has championed in Kansas, while denouncing the Justice Department for what he believes are politically motivated ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

Right On

De Soto, KS

#1 Jun 4, 2012
Exactly Kris!
Godspeed

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jun 4, 2012
Nativist & Racist Lawyer Kris Kobach Plays Dumb About His Employer’s Racism

Anti-immigrant law drafter extraordinaire Kris Kobach continues to play dumb about the racist organization bankrolling his efforts, the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR), and its founder John Tanton. In a piece published by Salon yesterday, Kobach, who is also the Kansas secretary of state, was quoted claiming that he is “not familiar with [Tanton’s] writings or his views.” He also said:“I have not done any legal work for any organization that expresses or supports racial discrimination, nor will I ever do so in the future.”

read more @ http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2012/02/23/kris...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Jun 4, 2012
Godspeed wrote:
Anti-immigrant law drafter extraordinaire Kris Kobach continues to play dumb about the racist organization bankrolling his efforts, the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR), and its founder John Tanton. In a piece published by Salon yesterday, Kobach, who is also the Kansas secretary of state, was quoted claiming that he is “not familiar with [Tanton’s] writings or his views.” He also said:“I have not done any legal work for any organization that expresses or supports racial discrimination, nor will I ever do so in the future.”
thats anti illegal immigrant, dont try and blur the lines between the two
Exactly

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jun 4, 2012
Andysdad wrote:
<quoted text>thats anti illegal immigrant, dont try and blur the lines between the two
I agree, how's Andy and Princess doing?

Since: May 10

Santa Ana, CA

#5 Jun 4, 2012
Godspeed wrote:
I'm a proud contributing member of FAIR and NumbersUSA. The Southern Poverty Law Center is a liberal, la raza, Aclu supporting clown show with no credibility at all. To tell you the truth, I'd support the Devil if he'd rid the country of these 3rd world invaders.

Location hidden

#6 Jun 4, 2012
Exactly wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, how's Andy and Princess doing?
fine thanks for asking , they are out currently triple checking the backyard after we had a vistor this morning, of the Feline persuasion
LOL

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jun 9, 2012
Andysdad wrote:
<quoted text>fine thanks for asking , they are out currently triple checking the backyard after we had a vistor this morning, of the Feline persuasion
Glad all is well and your in-house security team is taking prisoners!

Location hidden

#8 Jun 9, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>Glad all is well and your in-house security team is taking prisoners!
no, they take is a bit further , prisoners are eaten.
Cat74

United States

#9 Jun 9, 2012
We won't have a legal election until we address the laws permitting illegal voters. Americans have a right to know that only legal Americans are choosing their Representatives. It is past time to address vote fraud.

Location hidden

#10 Jun 10, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
We won't have a legal election until we address the laws permitting illegal voters. Americans have a right to know that only legal Americans are choosing their Representatives. It is past time to address vote fraud.
Heck we need to adopt dipping a finger/thumb in some ink to deter multiple votes.
Interesting

De Soto, KS

#11 Jun 10, 2012
Publius51 wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck we need to adopt dipping a finger/thumb in some ink to deter multiple votes.
I'd go for that!
Cat74

United States

#12 Jun 10, 2012
That works. That is why the Democrats won't allow that either, they hate white people, and they want the election to be "fair" for the black, and brown people. There are fewer of them, so it is only "fair" we let them vote more then once. Democrats don't look at people as people, only as groups they can exploit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sam Brownback Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kansas facing bigger fights over schools after ... Jul 26 kuda is a koo koo 6
News News 23 Mins Ago Court ruling raises possibilit... May '16 Veggie Pizza 2
News Kansas to toughen rules on transgender birth ce... May '16 serfs up 27
News Sinquefield: 'Missouri has an idiot for a gover... (Jun '14) May '16 Marian Chick 2
News DHS Planning Targeted Raids to Arrest, Deport C... May '16 tomin cali 1
News Schools brace for additional cuts as Kansas tri... May '16 MIDutch 16
News N.C., Miss. 'religious freedom' measures hardly... May '16 Holy Silicon Wafer 634
More from around the web