Santorum takes Kansas, Romney strong in Wyoming

Mar 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS 3 Springfield

Republican presidential candidate, former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum talks during a rally Friday in Topeka, KS.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

Santorum, who hopes to drive Gingrich from the race in the coming week, lashed out at Obama and Romney simultaneously in remarks in the Kansas capital city.

"We already have one president who doesn't tell the truth to the American people. We don't need another," he said.

We don't need another presidential candidate lying to the American people either.
Makes sense

Dearborn Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

Many States will have Santorum on their lips.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

If it wasn't for one man's money, Newton Leroy wouldn't even be in the race right now.

But because of SuperPac and one man's millions, his say is worth much more to Newton, cause without it, Newton Leroy would be home cheating on his wife.
Theo

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

Makes sense wrote:
Many States will have Santorum on their lips.
What a difference is between Romney and Santorum? There is no difference. Why do people in your country vote such politicians? It is crisis, you are involved in mindless wars, genocide and global crimes against humanity, your country wastes money for wars,mindless and very often criminal foreign politics. And whose of these few candidates can change it? Neither Obama,nor Romney, nor Santorum, nor Gingrich.
lard ass a giggling

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

Ron Paul, Man with a plan for liberty
Makes sense

Dearborn Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

Theo wrote:
<quoted text>
What a difference is between Romney and Santorum? There is no difference. Why do people in your country vote such politicians? It is crisis, you are involved in mindless wars, genocide and global crimes against humanity, your country wastes money for wars,mindless and very often criminal foreign politics. And whose of these few candidates can change it? Neither Obama,nor Romney, nor Santorum, nor Gingrich.
There's NO DIFFERENCE. Real conservatives support RON PAUL.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

Theo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet your country, Germany, will forever be remembered for all the things you complain about the U.S. for doing.

Plus EURO economy keeps trying to drag the world financial system to total collapse.

I suggest you focus on your fools, and we'll focus on ours.

...btw, have you guys ever won a war you started?
Makes sense

Dearborn Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

The rest are either greedy neocon warmongers who want to profit from, but not pay for their illegal unnecessary wars or American Talibanistas who HATE our US Constitution, FREEDOM. The BOTH want a NANNY STATE of oppression and wide-spread POVERTY!

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
There's NO DIFFERENCE. Real conservatives support RON PAUL.
You're saying religious conservatives aren't consider "real conservatives"?

I think you want to say real Libertarians support Ron Paul.

Real Conservatives vote for real conservatives....or those that claim to be.

Libertarian is neither liberal of conservative in American politics. They are on another axis.

Conservatives can rightfully claim some of his views or two liberal
- No fed laws against abortion etc.

Liberals can rightfully claim some of his views are too conservative
- No S.S., Medicare, no Gov support of the needy, etc.

Paul is running in the repub party cause we only have a two party system. But he is neither Con or Lib.. Those are only the two choices in our two party system.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••