At least 12 killed as tornadoes strik...

At least 12 killed as tornadoes strike U.S. Midwest

There are 6 comments on the www.reuters.com story from Mar 1, 2012, titled At least 12 killed as tornadoes strike U.S. Midwest. In it, www.reuters.com reports that:

Powerful storms that spawned tornadoes ripped through the U.S. Midwest on Wednesday, killing at least 12 people, including six in Illinois who were crushed when a house was lifted up and fell on them, authorities said. .

The violent weather that hit six Midwest states starting in Kansas and Missouri overnight swept into middle Tennessee and slammed the Cumberland Plateau region, about an hour east of Nashville, killing two women in Cumberland County and one person in DeKalb County, according to emergency agency officials.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.reuters.com.

Your Ex

Madison, WI

#1 Mar 1, 2012
Hurting no one but misguided athiest librul Obama voters, for certain.

Deepest sympathy to all the families affected.
Bag of Bones

United States

#2 Mar 1, 2012
The only liberals in Branson are bussed in during the summer - from Wisconsin.
Crazy

New York, NY

#3 Mar 1, 2012
Global warming?
Your Ex

Madison, WI

#4 Mar 1, 2012
Bag of Bones wrote:
The only liberals in Branson are bussed in during the summer - from Wisconsin.
Get out from between your sisters legs and learn to read, Cletus

Branson's current mayor and by association Branosn's current Board of Alderman have taken an extremely liberal  leaning perspective on economic policy, and development.
 http://bransonmissouri.missou rinetizen.com/2011/11/branson- mayor-and-anti-tea-party.html
Taylor

Branson, MO

#5 Mar 1, 2012
Come on down and bring your meth I've run out!!! I need my fix ASAP!!!!!! You can find me at the street corner selling my nasty smelly pussyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#6 Mar 1, 2012
Crazy wrote:
Global warming?
No such thing as Global Warming.

These February tornadoes did not happen; and those poor dead people are still alive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sam Brownback Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kansas opens state workers' health plan to same... Jul 10 Wondering 10
News Kansas governor's order shields clergy on same-... Jul 9 WasteWater 13
News Can mentally ill wait? Jul 6 netruthteller 2
News Food sales tax adds up Jul 1 John Stohler 1
News No charges after federal probe into Kansas elec... Jun '15 Your Ex 20
News No charges after federal probe into Kansas elec... Jun '15 Le Jimbo 1
News Kansas tax cuts on trial amid huge budget deficit (Jan '15) Jun '15 Former Kansas Wil... 8
More from around the web