Sequester would hit state hard

Feb 28, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Newms360.com

Head Start is one of the federally funded educational programs in Mississippi that will be affected by imminent across-the-board budget cuts.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Mar 1, 2013
anon

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

It is just the medicine the state needs to create a life f its own without federal control. Now we can start to be creative and get to real work on our issues rather than sitting back and letting nanny government feed us.
messiah

Lucedale, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

anon wrote:
It is just the medicine the state needs to create a life f its own without federal control. Now we can start to be creative and get to real work on our issues rather than sitting back and letting nanny government feed us.
Bunk that! I enjoy being fed by the government. Have you ever had that cheese? Mmmmmmmmmmm DELICIOUS!
anon

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

So then where is your pride and satisfaction?
Quality of life comes from you doing the action not waiting for handouts. Morals, ethics, you must of had poor parents that never taught you responsibility.
messiah

Lucedale, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

anon wrote:
So then where is your pride and satisfaction?
Quality of life comes from you doing the action not waiting for handouts. Morals, ethics, you must of had poor parents that never taught you responsibility.
They taught me, I was just a horrible kid. Now I sit back and collect a check. Shout out to the tax payers for allowing me to live the American dream. I guess you don't have to earn what you get.
anon

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

messiah wrote:
<quoted text>
They taught me, I was just a horrible kid. Now I sit back and collect a check. Shout out to the tax payers for allowing me to live the American dream. I guess you don't have to earn what you get.
It comes down to morals and ethics. Friends that have them do not want to be friends with those that do not have them. You might not have to earn what you live on but then what kind of life is that?
Rod Knox

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

This poster is ringing your bell, anon. And you just keep going back for more. DING....... DING......... DING. But then most of the people who reply to you are ringing your bell AND YOU DON'T GET IT. Is it warm under that rock?

Since: Sep 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Rod Knox wrote:
This poster is ringing your bell, anon. And you just keep going back for more. DING....... DING......... DING. But then most of the people who reply to you are ringing your bell AND YOU DON'T GET IT. Is it warm under that rock?
Shhhh!!! Rod Anon is my life. I love coming here just to read the crazy @ss stuff that anon comes up with.
anon

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Consumption is the way government controls people. Control desire and the government does not have you to control.

Morals and ethics control the government. Few people are brave enough to do that.

Most people have very little ability to control their emotions because the schools will not teach self control. It would put them out of business.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••