Vets groups' praise for Hagel adds pressure on GOP

Feb 6, 2013 Full story: News Observer

Veterans' organizations have praised Chuck Hagel, a twice-wounded combat veteran of Vietnam and deputy administrator in President Ronald Reagan's Veterans Administration.

Full Story

Since: Oct 12

Lynn, IN

#1 Feb 7, 2013
For those of you that dont believe in politics as a real hardball game, wake up and smell the coffee. Dont matter of party affiliation the GOP can and will turn on their on. Now if they wanted to they could forgive him of any transgressions. But this is hardball. Veterans wake up dont any of them have your best interest at heart. And I mean any of them.. They'll give you good lip service but they cant identify with us because they spend their entire lives running the opposite way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Roger Wicker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wicker to oppose 155th elimination Aug '14 Vote 1
Miss. man charged with threatening Obama, others (Apr '13) Aug '14 Laws 78
Senate snarled by leadership animosity Jul '14 Cat74 11
Immigration Activists Hold Funeral For GOP: It'... Jul '14 nina roth 4
'Suspicious' envelope intended for Obama interc... (Apr '13) Jul '14 Looking down 86
Miss. Senate candidates work to fire up support... Jun '14 truth-facts 3
Wicker champions Secretary James' visit to Keesler Jun '14 Wicker skip Cochr... 1
•••

Senator Roger Wicker People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••