Durbin: GOP's Obstruction Of Unemploy...

Durbin: GOP's Obstruction Of Unemployment Benefits Extension "Fundamentally Unfair"

There are 1 comment on the Crooks and Liars story from Nov 4, 2009, titled Durbin: GOP's Obstruction Of Unemployment Benefits Extension "Fundamentally Unfair". In it, Crooks and Liars reports that:

Now that the Senate has overcome a procedural hump and voted by a wide margin in favor of cloture on H.R. 3548 , an extension of federal unemployment insurance, Democratic Senators are laying into their Republican counterparts for the multiple delays they caused over the past few weeks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Crooks and Liars.

Ed Timms

Boca Raton, FL

#1 Nov 4, 2009
The conduct of the Republicans is a sad senerio of wanting to play politics with the lives of individuals. We can't find jobs, hate the feeling of that but now make us feel like beggers! Go enjoy YOUR dinners this evening Republicans. As a life time Republican I am appalled that you have the audacity to play with people's lives! May you all rot in hell!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Roger Wicker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prominent voices call for change to Mississippi... (Aug '15) Jul 19 UAW 8
News Our Opinion: Fate of Arc impacts communities ac... Apr '17 Growing Pains 5
News CVB exhibit honors Lane Chapel Quintet Apr '17 CVB 3
News Travels keep members of Congress out of state Mar '17 Rod Knox 12
News National, local leaders stand by Trump at rally (Oct '16) Oct '16 Together No Way 26
News Lisa Murkowski Cruises to Primary Victory (Aug '16) Aug '16 He Named Me Black... 2
News Flag issue no show at Neshoba County Fair (Jul '16) Aug '16 No Shows 13
More from around the web