Romney's plan to repeal - Obamacare'

Following last week's Supreme Court decision upholding the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, or "Obamacare" as some refer to it, Mitt Romney said "What the Court did not do on its last day in session," adding, "I will do on my first day if elected President of the United States. Full Story

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

#1 Jul 2, 2012
Talk about getting the cart before the horse. First ol' Robo-Con Romney needs to get elected and from the looks of this map; that just ain't gonna be happenin'

http://www.electoral-vote.com/
Patti Amato

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Jul 2, 2012
What Our Country needs is not Republican nor Democrat, it is to totally clean house in Washington and hold the new Members accountable.

THIS MEANS PEOPLE NEED TO GET OFF THEIR POSTERIORS, PAY ATTENTION AND ACT.(but that will not happen because most are ignorant) The few of us that REALLY care and act have only a minor impact.

PEOPLE: wake up! We are so close to Communisim. You MUST write, call, email and talk to the ones that drank the kool-aid and believe everything they get from the news, TV and online before its to late.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

“Don't read what's to the right”

Since: Aug 11

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jul 2, 2012
HAHAHAHA LMFAO! WTF!
He's dogging obamacare and it was based on what HE WROTE. My, how politicians underestimate the memory span of their subjects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robert Byrd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Conservatives, Steve Scalise, and the Endless R... Dec 31 Giuseppi 1
Keeping the Constitution at hand Sep '14 lawyers gone wild 4
Russians Mock Obama With Racist Laser Projectio... Aug '14 RACIST RUSSIAN FA... 13
A Series of Debates (Jun '06) Jul '14 breadlord 6
Grimes focuses on miner safety in retooled pro-... (Jul '14) Jul '14 ind 12
Bush to order 20,000 more troops to Iraq (Jan '07) Apr '14 swedenforever 3
Ad sparks dispute between Rahall, Jenkins camps (Apr '14) Apr '14 Paul Masley 5
More from around the web