Romney's plan to repeal - Obamacare'

Full story: The Washington Post

Following last week's Supreme Court decision upholding the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, or "Obamacare" as some refer to it, Mitt Romney said "What the Court did not do on its last day in session," adding, "I will do on my first day if elected President of the United States.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Talk about getting the cart before the horse. First ol' Robo-Con Romney needs to get elected and from the looks of this map; that just ain't gonna be happenin'

http://www.electoral-vote.com/
Patti Amato

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

What Our Country needs is not Republican nor Democrat, it is to totally clean house in Washington and hold the new Members accountable.

THIS MEANS PEOPLE NEED TO GET OFF THEIR POSTERIORS, PAY ATTENTION AND ACT.(but that will not happen because most are ignorant) The few of us that REALLY care and act have only a minor impact.

PEOPLE: wake up! We are so close to Communisim. You MUST write, call, email and talk to the ones that drank the kool-aid and believe everything they get from the news, TV and online before its to late.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

“Don't read what's to the right”

Since: Aug 11

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

HAHAHAHA LMFAO! WTF!
He's dogging obamacare and it was based on what HE WROTE. My, how politicians underestimate the memory span of their subjects.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••