Santorum dreams of red, white and blu...

Santorum dreams of red, white and blue Christmas

There are 8 comments on the KCCI-TV Des Moines story from Nov 20, 2012, titled Santorum dreams of red, white and blue Christmas. In it, KCCI-TV Des Moines reports that:

Days before American shoppers rush to the stores for Black Friday deals after Thanksgiving, former Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum joined a political choir urging Americans to buy at home this holiday season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCCI-TV Des Moines.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Santorum 2016!!!!

C'mon you psycho religious nutjob, I know you can do it!!!
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#2 Nov 20, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Santorum 2016!!!!
Couldn't hope for more of a parade of losers than this year.
O Pluribus Unum

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#3 Nov 20, 2012
wow-Christmossck coming Earlee dis Yr!;) does Mooosells shopping soon 4da Y house!!;-000
O Pluribus Unum

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#4 Nov 20, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Santorum 2016!!!!
so U wanne people not 2Bleaf of Jesus, Booo/da, Himdu, MorHaMad, Area56!!!!!!! ;-00000000000

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#5 Nov 20, 2012
If his run for President was any indication, Ricky Sanatorium's campaign to buy American is the best news Chinese businesses could hope for.

Let's hope the Chinese are paying Sanatorium as a lobbyist. LOL!!!
3OHA

San Jose, CA

#6 Nov 20, 2012
PooPoo and several others don't like Santorum because he makes sense about gays. PooPoo has recently shown him/herself to be in support of a subversive homosexual element on Topix dedicated to eventually lowering the age of consent in order to have wider access to children and he/she actually praised another poster for asserting for sexual activities within families between adults and children. These are all NAMBLA proposals.

Eventually, people will begin to understand just how subversive the radical homosexuals are and how they remain focused on children as the real issue, not marriage, etc. All that has been only to slowly destroy morality in America, so PooPoo and his radical elements can exercise their real dreams.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#9 Nov 21, 2012
3OHA wrote:
PooPoo and several others don't like Santorum because he makes sense about gays. PooPoo has recently shown him/herself to be in support of a subversive homosexual element on Topix dedicated to eventually lowering the age of consent in order to have wider access to children and he/she actually praised another poster for asserting for sexual activities within families between adults and children. These are all NAMBLA proposals.
Eventually, people will begin to understand just how subversive the radical homosexuals are and how they remain focused on children as the real issue, not marriage, etc. All that has been only to slowly destroy morality in America, so PooPoo and his radical elements can exercise their real dreams.
what does holiday shopping have to do with a persons view on homosexuality?
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#10 Nov 21, 2012
Christmas used to be red and green. Is he trying to incorporate the colors of his still born baby?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Santorum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma Lawmaker Shares Article Arguing Islam ... Jun 26 Anymay 134
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge (Aug '15) Jun 3 Happy Old Geezer 512
News Santorum, Gingrich tote Etch A Sketch toys (Mar '12) May '16 Vaginal wall failure 25
News Romney on minimum wage: 'We ought to raise it' (May '14) May '16 Sorosing On 19
News Democratic voters have no shortage of picks in ... Apr '16 Three Days 1
News Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports anti-gay C... (Jul '12) Mar '16 Brett-Loebel 5,254
News Carly Fiorina Jabs Hillary In GOP Under-card De... Feb '16 Synque 53
More from around the web