Mood of anti-incumbency costs Alabama...

Mood of anti-incumbency costs Alabama congressman a second term in ...

There are 2 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Jun 2, 2010, titled Mood of anti-incumbency costs Alabama congressman a second term in .... In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

The political shooting-star otherwise known as anti-incumbency fell on Alabama, taking down a first-term congressman who switched from Democrat to Republican just last December.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

Edgewater, NJ

#1 Jun 23, 2010
It would seem there are those in South Carolina who would promote a new inquisition. I am so proud that she won with such a large margin.

We cannot allow the bigots of either party define us any longer.

“The enemy is in our camp.”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#2 Jun 23, 2010
Never re-elect anyone for any reason. Always get new blood every 2 years for congress and every 6 for the senate. It's common sense...if they are there any longer, they learn just how to screw us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richard Shelby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. financial regulation relief bill headed fo... Jul '15 Black Annie 1
News US Senate Republicans deny funds for lawyers fo... Jun '15 Go Blue Forever 13
News TPP fast track status: Sessions urges Obama to ... Jun '15 wild child 5
News U.S. Senate banking panel chief forges ahead wi... (May '15) May '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Community Bankers Push Lawmakers to Fill Vacant... (Apr '15) May '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 16
Could Terri Sewell be the next Nancy Pelosi? (Mar '15) Mar '15 Doug 1
News Exclusive: Local bankers emerge as Fed ally in ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Cordwainer Trout 5
More from around the web