Anti-incumbency takes down another co...

Anti-incumbency takes down another congressman

There are 5 comments on the KHOU-TV Houston story from Jun 2, 2010, titled Anti-incumbency takes down another congressman. In it, KHOU-TV Houston reports that:

The political shooting-star otherwise known as anti-incumbency fell on Alabama, taking down a first-term congressman who switched from Democrat to Republican just last December.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KHOU-TV Houston.

“Dont speak for me”

Since: Apr 10

Alabama

#1 Jun 9, 2010
Trust me nobody wanted him on their ballot.Parker Griffith was just a big scammer.We Saw him miles away
The Observer

United States

#2 Jun 11, 2010
NEXT!
Bub-ber

Mobile, AL

#3 Jun 12, 2010
I would really like to see the incumbent Republicans a little more nervous too.
Drink The Hive

Orlando, FL

#4 Jun 12, 2010
They May Become Abusive,They Often Attempt 2 Hurt Animals-Multiple Personalities Etc,Etc.

2/2=0
Bub-ber

Spanish Fort, AL

#5 Jun 12, 2010
Is it November yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richard Shelby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. financial regulation relief bill headed fo... Jul 23 Black Annie 1
News US Senate Republicans deny funds for lawyers fo... Jun '15 Go Blue Forever 13
News TPP fast track status: Sessions urges Obama to ... Jun '15 wild child 5
News U.S. Senate banking panel chief forges ahead wi... May '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Community Bankers Push Lawmakers to Fill Vacant... May '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 16
Could Terri Sewell be the next Nancy Pelosi? Mar '15 Doug 1
News Exclusive: Local bankers emerge as Fed ally in ... Feb '15 Cordwainer Trout 5
More from around the web