Obama picks ex-Ohio AG to lead consum...

Obama picks ex-Ohio AG to lead consumer agency

There are 44 comments on the Houston Chronicle story from Jul 17, 2011, titled Obama picks ex-Ohio AG to lead consumer agency. In it, Houston Chronicle reports that:

President Barack Obama intends to nominate former Ohio Attorney General Richard Cordray to lead a new consumer financial protection bureau that was a central feature of a law that overhauled banking regulations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Houston Chronicle.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Reaper

Greensburg, PA

#2 Jul 18, 2011
Another puppet for Soros.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 Jul 18, 2011
Obama picks ex-Ohio AG to lead consumer agency
Full story: Houston Chronicle

President Barack Obama intends to nominate former Ohio Attorney General Richard Cordray to lead a new consumer financial protection bureau.

hmmmmmmmmmmm were broke, Obama threatens to not pay SS checks, and then goes out and builds in more government jobs with another do nothing commission. TYPICAL. Never listen to what a liberal says, watch what their actions are to know what they really think.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#4 Jul 18, 2011
He shouldn't have let the reTHUGlicans take Elizabeth Warren's name off the table, but Cordray will be a fine choice, too.

If they can get him past the reactionary "Party of No."

If not...recess appointment! Shove him down the b@stards' throats!
harvey

Columbus, OH

#5 Jul 18, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
Obama picks ex-Ohio AG to lead consumer agency
Full story: Houston Chronicle
President Barack Obama intends to nominate former Ohio Attorney General Richard Cordray to lead a new consumer financial protection bureau.
hmmmmmmmmmmm were broke, Obama threatens to not pay SS checks, and then goes out and builds in more government jobs with another do nothing commission. TYPICAL. Never listen to what a liberal says, watch what their actions are to know what they really think.
ReTHUGlicans need to stop getting in the way of government, appointments, and jobs, and do THEIR job. Why are you applauding their obstructionism and their support for the rich?

Changing your icon didn't make you smarter, evidently....:)
harvey

Columbus, OH

#7 Jul 18, 2011
Reaper wrote:
Another puppet for Soros.
Michelle Bachmann is a puppet of the Koch Bros, why don't you care about HER?

She's a real threat to America, as are her puppetmasters...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#8 Jul 18, 2011
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
ReTHUGlicans need to stop getting in the way of government, appointments, and jobs, and do THEIR job. Why are you applauding their obstructionism and their support for the rich?
Changing your icon didn't make you smarter, evidently....:)
If it keeps another moonbat liberal out of any position of authority..........yes I'm for it, otherwise I would move to your utopia workers paradise..........Cuba.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9 Jul 18, 2011
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Michelle Bachmann is a puppet of the Koch Bros, why don't you care about HER?
She's a real threat to America, as are her puppetmasters...
Oh good, you got the new Soros Mantra early. I had heard that he instructed State Media and his 38 media outlets to start attacking everything religious and every republican candidate that professes to be religious..........of course it won't work, that's the problem having a foreign commie as your Puppet Master.......he don't realize 80% of americans claim to believe in God and claim to be religious, so he is attacking the same people his lies are trying to attract.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#11 Jul 19, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>If it keeps another moonbat liberal out of any position of authority..........yes I'm for it, otherwise I would move to your utopia workers paradise..........Cuba.
Thanks for admitting your an obstructionist...and a leftover McCarthyite.

LOL
Responsibility

South San Francisco, CA

#12 Jul 19, 2011
So much Soros talk - so little time.

Could you give me a link to any pledge that Soros has concocted a la Grover Norquist?

Thanks.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#13 Jul 19, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh good, you got the new Soros Mantra early. I had heard that he instructed State Media and his 38 media outlets to start attacking everything religious and every republican candidate that professes to be religious..........of course it won't work, that's the problem having a foreign commie as your Puppet Master.......he don't realize 80% of americans claim to believe in God and claim to be religious, so he is attacking the same people his lies are trying to attract.
Do you deny that the Koch Bros. are financing Bachmann?

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/117615/koch-i...

When you can prove your OWN wacky claims about Soros 'attacking religion,' by all means do that, punk.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#14 Jul 19, 2011
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for admitting your an obstructionist...and a leftover McCarthyite.
LOL
Obstructionist..........jeebee bus moron, I surly will obstruct any liberal through the voting process, it is my right granted by the constitution you so bound and determined to destroy.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#15 Jul 19, 2011
Did you think the name calling would scare me and make me run out of the room like Obama.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16 Jul 19, 2011
Responsibility wrote:
So much Soros talk - so little time.
Could you give me a link to any pledge that Soros has concocted a la Grover Norquist?
Thanks.
hmmmmmmmmmmm yep, with 38 media outlets running continued lies, propaganda and misinformation, I think it speaks volumes of his intent and pledge to destroy america.

“Operation GTFO Advocate”

Since: Jul 11

Kenyan-Bound Commie Blubber

#17 Jul 19, 2011
Responsibility wrote:
So much Soros talk - so little time.
Could you give me a link to any pledge that Soros has concocted a la Grover Norquist?
Thanks.
We're still waiting for the "pledges" obama and the democrats made to big pharma and big insurance in their closed door meetings on obamascare.

Btw, I've always like Grover more than the Cookie Monster.
Sam

Englewood, OH

#18 Jul 19, 2011
He will do a good job.He always did for Ohio.
QUACK

United States

#19 Jul 19, 2011
Sam wrote:
He will do a good job.He always did for Ohio.
Yep, he sure went after ALL those crooked Democrats in Cuyahoga County, 43 and counting. Oh, wait, that wasn't him, never mind!

What exactly did he do for Ohio again?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#20 Jul 20, 2011
WHERE DID SHE GO........That's not very Responsible.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#21 Jul 21, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
Did you think the name calling would scare me and make me run out of the room like Obama.
Unlike the Wasilla Quitta, Obama's still in office doing his job. And unlike you, he's not name-calling all the time, either...:)
harvey

Columbus, OH

#22 Jul 21, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obstructionist........ ..jeebeebus moron, I surly will obstruct any liberal through the voting process, it is my right granted by the constitution you so bound and determined to destroy.
So now, in addition to admitting that you're an obstructionist, you're slandering me by lying about my opinion of the Constitution?

Sit and spin, monkey-molester...
harvey

Columbus, OH

#23 Jul 21, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>hmmmmmmmmmmm yep, with 38 media outlets running continued lies, propaganda and misinformation, I think it speaks volumes of his intent and pledge to destroy america.
1. Prove that Soros owns/controls "38 media outlets."

2. Prove that he spreads "lies, propaganda, and misinformation."

3. Show us a source for his "pledge to destroy America."

4. Compare and contrast his media ownership with those of notorious liar, criminal, and scoundrel Rupert "Faux News All Day, Every Day" Murdoch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richard Shelby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. Senate banking panel chief forges ahead wi... May 6 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Community Bankers Push Lawmakers to Fill Vacant... May '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 16
Could Terri Sewell be the next Nancy Pelosi? Mar '15 Doug 1
News Exclusive: Local bankers emerge as Fed ally in ... Feb '15 Cordwainer Trout 5
News Houses passes bill easing rules regulating Wall... Feb '15 Swedenforever 8
News Grand Central: Yellen Prepared to Fight A Reviv... Feb '15 Dead Nationwide Kid 7
News Sen. Jeff Sessions drops bid for budget chairma... Dec '14 sandy1 2
More from around the web