Senate overwhelmingly defeats bill to...

Senate overwhelmingly defeats bill to cut aid to Pakistan

There are 3 comments on the story from Sep 23, 2012, titled Senate overwhelmingly defeats bill to cut aid to Pakistan . In it, reports that:

The US Senate overwhelmingly defeated a bill that would have denied American aid to Pakistan until the release of the imprisoned Pakistani doctor who helped CIA to trace Osama bin Laden.

The bill was defeated by 81 to 10 votes ...

Join the discussion below, or

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1 Sep 23, 2012
from jihadwatch:

"81-10. All 81 of those Senators should be voted out of office at the earliest opportunity. Evidently they think this meretricious jihad state has been a reliable U.S. ally, and that their imprisonment of the man who helped the U.S. find bin Laden is just ..."

Wiesbaden, Germany

#2 Sep 23, 2012
The life of all these Senators is too comfortable, I am afraid.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3 Sep 24, 2012
What amazes me is Politicains on both sides of the Atlantic seem to think Pakistan is an ally of the west. Pull all funding and aid from Pakistan and see what reaction you get, 9-11 will be a non event compaired to the amount of terrorism that will spew out of that country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Rand Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carson defends Murdoch over 'real black preside... (Oct '15) Oct 19 Wendy Putin 10
News SNL Roasts the GOP Candidates Trying Desperatel... (May '15) Oct 18 Oktoberfest 6
News The Campaign Trail (Feb '16) Oct 13 Kolj 70
News Wall Street Is Betting on Bush and Clinton (Jul '15) Oct 9 Bar 9
News FBI's Comey faces more questions on extremism, ... Sep 29 Comey Sold His In... 2
News How to really talk to black voters Sep '16 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Pitts: How to talk to black people in eight eas... Sep '16 Oh No You Di-nt 3
More from around the web