Gates: 'Somebody Knew' in About Bin L...

Gates: 'Somebody Knew' in About Bin Laden

There are 1 comment on the ABC News story from May 18, 2011, titled Gates: 'Somebody Knew' in About Bin Laden. In it, ABC News reports that:

Secretary of Defense Robert M. Gates, left, and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Adm.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Grasping the Obvious

North Tonawanda, NY

#1 May 18, 2011
No Chit Churlock!- You build a million dollar house in a middle of a military city and nobody noticed or questioned what was going on?

You have to go into new, and unexplored, fields of gullible to believe that line of crap.

I say we start cozying up to India on this. They would absolutely LOVE to get involved in Afghanistan. I hear they have secret, stealth call centers that are capable of "tech-supporting" entire sections of Peshawar province to death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Leahy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kevin Bacon loves Baconfest invite, is sorry he... Sep '16 PFfff 1
News Vermont town hopes Kevin Bacon will attend its ... Sep '16 YourEx 2
News Kevin Bacon loves Baconfest invite, is sorry he... Sep '16 YouDidntBuildThat 1
News Lawmakers urge US crackdown on Afghan child sex... Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 10
News Top StoryObama signs bill requiring labeling of... Aug '16 southern at heart 12
News Kerry downplays rift with Egypt on human rights (Apr '16) Apr '16 John McCharlie 1
News News Minute: Here is the latest Maine, New Hamp... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Lucy Anna Jane 1
More from around the web