On Native GroundA Natural Disaster Me...

On Native GroundA Natural Disaster Meets Unnatural Governing Princi...

There are 4 comments on the American Reporter story from Nov 4, 2011, titled On Native GroundA Natural Disaster Meets Unnatural Governing Princi.... In it, American Reporter reports that:

I write this at the end of three very long days covering Tropical Storm Irene and its aftermath here in southern Vermont.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at American Reporter.

Dusty

Westland, MI

#1 Nov 5, 2011
This article doubles down on typical liberal generalizations and bias. I'm surprised you didn't manage to squeeze in a claim about global warming.

There is a lot of anger in you columns.
He Nailed It

United States

#2 Nov 5, 2011
Good article.
Dusty

Westland, MI

#3 Nov 5, 2011
Holhut is a typical reporter. Uber liberal. If a liberal democrat was talking about fiscal issues the same way he would be holhut's hero.

Same bias is rampant on the current reformer staff.
Oscar

Westland, MI

#4 Nov 6, 2011
The class warfare coming out or the liberal media in this country is incessant and totally misguided.

And dangerous. I don't think it will result in anything except some random violence but what every violence there is as a result should be laid right at the feet of journalists (I am making a joke when I use that word) like Holhut.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Leahy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DHS Secretary To Democratic Senator: Fighting I... May 10 Quirky 16
News Program that studies Lake Champlain qualifies f... May 5 nice 1
News Maple, honey producers not sweet on added sugar... May 2 coyote505 2
News GOP still struggling with Trump's remarks on Af... Jan '18 Oh Please 14
News Vermont city considers making mural more inclus... Jan '18 read noble koran ... 6
News Sen. Leahy regrets calling for Franken's resign... Dec '17 youll shoot your ... 27
News Trump administration praises Honduras amid elec... Dec '17 Marco R s Secret ... 2