Texas executes Mexican after court st...

Texas executes Mexican after court stay rejected

There are 109 comments on the The Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from Jul 7, 2011, titled Texas executes Mexican after court stay rejected. In it, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

In his last minutes, Humberto Leal repeatedly said he was sorry and accepted responsibility.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

saberfox

Since: Dec 10

Dixie

#115 Jul 10, 2011
seedtick wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, in Mexican slang a burro is a "dumb person." IMHO, Mexico herds its burros north of the border where they overgraze and shit on everything.
Thanks for the information seedtick. Very fitting title for burro indeed
Chuckie

Broken Arrow, OK

#116 Jul 10, 2011
true wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to a NEW WORLD ORDER or as obaaama now calls it GLOBAL WORLD ORDER. and there was war with the saints
Check this out.
http://www2.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx ...
true

Nathalie, VA

#117 Jul 11, 2011
Chuckie wrote:
<quoted text>
Check this out.
http://www2.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx ...
Not sure what you wanted me to read but it made me think and remember. I camped in oklahoma when I was a little kid and had the coolest time, I went camping with my dads friend and his family and dad let me take my daniel boone type knife it was so cool and I remember grabing my knife cause I heard cyotes then some growling haha it was my dads friend snoring
they were a neet family native american indians
Chuckie

Broken Arrow, OK

#118 Jul 11, 2011
true wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what you wanted me to read but it made me think and remember. I camped in oklahoma when I was a little kid and had the coolest time, I went camping with my dads friend and his family and dad let me take my daniel boone type knife it was so cool and I remember grabing my knife cause I heard cyotes then some growling haha it was my dads friend snoring
they were a neet family native american indians
That is a funny story.
Sorry the link changed. It was about Oklahoma law makers taking farm subsidies. It happens in other states and with federal elected politicians.
www.tulsaworld.com/farmsubsidies
true

Nathalie, VA

#119 Jul 11, 2011
Chuckie wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a funny story.
Sorry the link changed. It was about Oklahoma law makers taking farm subsidies. It happens in other states and with federal elected politicians.
www.tulsaworld.com/farmsubsidies
Would be awesome to see the FED get audit like Ron Paul tried to have done but then again you would have found some politicians dead from suicide with 3 shots to the backs of there heads
Chuckie

Broken Arrow, OK

#121 Jul 11, 2011
true wrote:
<quoted text>
Would be awesome to see the FED get audit like Ron Paul tried to have done but then again you would have found some politicians dead from suicide with 3 shots to the backs of there heads
Yes I agree.
Jerry

United States

#122 Jul 11, 2011
Hopefully Texas will not be talked into relenting on their pursuit of carrying out the death penalty for heinous killers. This man was an animal. He tortured his 16 year old victim. He died in a humane manner.
true

Nathalie, VA

#123 Jul 11, 2011
Jerry wrote:
Hopefully Texas will not be talked into relenting on their pursuit of carrying out the death penalty for heinous killers. This man was an animal. He tortured his 16 year old victim. He died in a humane manner.
I would have paid to have cable installed back on to see him thrown in a cage with maybe some wild gorillas or a pack of lions that havent been fed

“AVAUNCEZ!!”

Since: Aug 07

Eldora Iowa

#124 Jul 16, 2011
Hadn't heard about this, sounds very dangerous to us, be that as it may, it doesn't have anything to do with the current question at hand. I don't see any interpol agents beating down rick perry's door with an international arrest order. Texas did not have to give this guy a call to his consulate, because they weren't bound by law to do so. Anyway, this guy, after living here since he was two, probably didn't realize he wasn't an American citizen. The cops could have never given him a call to the consulate anyway as most jurisdictions are not allowed to ask a person's immigration status even after they are arrested
Wartime III wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoops!
Obama Surrenders U.S. Sovereignty: His INTERPOL Executive Order
http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/obama-surrenders...
O’s INTERPOL Executive Order: immunity for Obama?
http://www.floppingaces.net/2009/12/24/os-int...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Leahy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kevin Bacon loves Baconfest invite, is sorry he... Sep 14 PFfff 1
News Vermont town hopes Kevin Bacon will attend its ... Sep 12 YourEx 2
News Kevin Bacon loves Baconfest invite, is sorry he... Sep 12 YouDidntBuildThat 1
News Lawmakers urge US crackdown on Afghan child sex... Sep 3 Stephany McDowell 10
News Top StoryObama signs bill requiring labeling of... Aug '16 southern at heart 12
News Kerry downplays rift with Egypt on human rights Apr '16 John McCharlie 1
News News Minute: Here is the latest Maine, New Hamp... Apr '16 Lucy Anna Jane 1
More from around the web