US redefines rape; adds men, others a...

US redefines rape; adds men, others as victims

There are 3 comments on the CBS 3 Springfield story from Jan 6, 2012, titled US redefines rape; adds men, others as victims. In it, CBS 3 Springfield reports that:

The Obama administration on Friday expanded the FBI's more than eight-decade-old definition of rape to count men as victims for the first time and to drop the requirement that victims must have physically resisted their attackers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 3 Springfield.

Chad Wharton

Sweden

#1 Jan 7, 2012
I think this is a good development.

Chad Wharton
IT Tech
www.ifactoryunlock.com

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#2 Jan 18, 2012
This is great, but they should expand it to include US taxpayers and anyone who has to buy gasoline.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 19, 2012
Hunglo wrote:
This is great, but they should expand it to include US taxpayers and anyone who has to buy gasoline.
I like that. Thats funny..LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Leahy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Attorney General Jeff Sessions to face question... Jun '17 Ms Sassy 1
News Senate to hear from Comey; Dems raise new Sessi... Jun '17 anonymous 3
News US, Turkey dispute fighting in DC as ambassador... May '17 fingers mcgurke 7
News Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch faces Senate... Mar '17 BHM5267 45
News ACLU files complaint against Jeff Sessions over... Mar '17 coyote505 4
News Russia penetrated Vermont utility company computer (Dec '16) Feb '17 Bonehead Brad UVMMC 6
News new Russia-linked malware found on US electric ... (Dec '16) Jan '17 anonymous 34
More from around the web