Democrats may attack Romney's Mormon ...

Democrats may attack Romney's Mormon faith says Hatch

There are 46 comments on the WDUN-AM Gainesville story from Apr 5, 2012, titled Democrats may attack Romney's Mormon faith says Hatch. In it, WDUN-AM Gainesville reports that:

Republican Sen. Orrin Hatch of Utah is warning supporters that Mitt Romney's Mormon faith could be attacked by Democrats during the presidential campaign.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDUN-AM Gainesville.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#44 Apr 7, 2012
You mean the Mormons who are pro war when it comes to sending other families children to die.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

#45 Apr 7, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
#1 issue is Healthcare MORON. Repeating YOUR claim will not change it.
Post edited to remove off topic response

This is from the left partisan HuffPo so maybe you need to have a talk with them

"With the U.S. suffering from the effects of a long and painful recession (I know, I know -- it's technically over)-- the economy is the number one issue for women and men alike going into the 2012 elections"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/martha-burk/us-...
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

#46 Apr 7, 2012
The number one issue for women is the economy

http://youtu.be/E9TTNXGv4Gc
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

#47 Apr 7, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
You are right. Cite. But men will vote the new President in in November, along with a few disgruntled Democrats that "sit this one out" The President can fool only some of the people, some of the time!!
I went to the poll and noticed they failed to provide a link to the internals. without the internals no one can confirm the validity of the poll

So at this point -who knows.

"There can be no losses when there has been no gains"
Cat74

United States

#48 Apr 7, 2012
We can reelect the Kenyan kid, and have taxpayer abuse, or elect Romney who didn't really hurt his dog, but Democrats cannot think of a thing their kid has done in a whole term worth talking about. That is sad.

“I will not keep calm”

Since: Mar 08

Raise hell...change the world

#49 Apr 7, 2012
WDRussell wrote:
You mean the Mormons who are pro war when it comes to sending other families children to die.
There are many Mormons in the Military as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orrin Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "I don't think there's a racist bone in his bod... Aug 18 A Bit Late 12
News Trump's statements on racial violence vs. previ... Aug 16 bottlecap 2
News Politicians blocking people on social media ign... Aug 11 YouDidntBuildThat 3
News Hatch Gives Lesson on 'Shooting Wads' Aug 10 Putins Glock Holster 3
News As Washington refocuses on tax, anti-tax activi... Jul 27 fingers mcgurke 1
News Biden encourages Romney to consider Senate run ... Jun '17 USAUSAUSA 11
News House repeal of 'Obamacare' hands hot potato to... Jun '17 cost of AIPAC 2
More from around the web