Utah Sen. Hatch appears to have weath...

Utah Sen. Hatch appears to have weathered re-election storm heading into Tuesday's GOP primary

There are 4 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jun 24, 2012, titled Utah Sen. Hatch appears to have weathered re-election storm heading into Tuesday's GOP primary. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Orrin Hatch's absence this month stop him. The GOP challenger opened his show with the usual call for new leadership in Washington, took questions from a pretend moderator and used a video recording of old Hatch interviews and speeches to provide the incumbent's response.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Orlando, FL

#1 Jun 24, 2012

We need Congressional Term Limits and Criminal Prosecution of Presidents that Assassinate US Citizens, Start Illegal Wars, Authorize themselves the right to detain US Citizens Indefinitely and uses Quid Pro Quo as a means to personally Fund raise.

It's time to Prosecute the Criminal Obama and boot others down the hatch.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#2 Jun 24, 2012
Well another mormon at the table.............good...the only rotten apple of course is Harry (the marxist) Reid.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#4 Jun 24, 2012
I'm watching chris matthews and his worthless comrades white wash the lord marshal b. h. obama. It's the equivalent to white washing jerry sandusky...all football and no mention of pedophilia.
It's all sugar and spice and no mention of the lord marshal's demented associates such as bill ayers, rev. wright, farrakhan et al. I mean your circle of friends and associates define who you are. And frankly anyone who associates with bill ayers as did the lord marshal is a brain dead turd who is without doubt anti-Americanism...marxist style.
JDC

Dallas, TX

#5 Jun 25, 2012
Hatch was first elected as A US Senator in 1976 when our national debt was less than 1 trillion dollars.

So he has been in office to witness over 95% of the total debt that this country has accumulated in over 220 years.

Some may say say, it is not his fault.

The reality is all of our elected officials, republican and democrat alike have watched our debt grow to the point where the federal government now finances over 40 cents of every dollar.

Career politicians like Hatch are the problem, yet folks keep re electing them because everyone thinks their guy does a great job, it is the other guys responsible.

Congress has an approval rating of less than 10%, yet 95% will get re elected.

We get the government we deserve.

I formerly opposed term limits as I felt we could throw them out of office. Now I have no faith in the intellect of the voters and now support term limits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orrin Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "I don't think there's a racist bone in his bod... Aug 18 A Bit Late 12
News Trump's statements on racial violence vs. previ... Aug 16 bottlecap 2
News Politicians blocking people on social media ign... Aug 11 YouDidntBuildThat 3
News Hatch Gives Lesson on 'Shooting Wads' Aug 10 Putins Glock Holster 3
News As Washington refocuses on tax, anti-tax activi... Jul 27 fingers mcgurke 1
News Biden encourages Romney to consider Senate run ... Jun '17 USAUSAUSA 11
News House repeal of 'Obamacare' hands hot potato to... Jun '17 cost of AIPAC 2
More from around the web