GOP Rejects Call To Include Tax Hike ...

GOP Rejects Call To Include Tax Hike In Debt Deal

There are 27 comments on the KFOXTV story from Jun 29, 2011, titled GOP Rejects Call To Include Tax Hike In Debt Deal. In it, KFOXTV reports that:

Republican congressional leaders Wednesday rejected President Barack Obama's call to include tax revenues as part of a deal to raise the debt ceiling.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOXTV.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lance Winslow

Martinez, CA

#1 Jun 29, 2011
Tell the GOP to watch what happens to Greece if they default on their sovereign debt.
crayzz ox8thongee

Scottsdale, AZ

#3 Jun 29, 2011
Lance Winslow wrote:
Tell the GOP to watch what happens to Greece if they default on their sovereign debt.
Call Obama @3Am or Biden@6pm? ;-0000h, then nooooon hav happee meal

:-000000000
morons united

Seattle, WA

#5 Jun 29, 2011
What? The gop are protecting the very rich? There's no word to describe that kind of behaviour but lets just say what a greedy idiots the GOP's are. Speaking between choices of lesser evil each party is as evil as they get. Bring in the third.
grizzley319

Nazareth, PA

#6 Jun 29, 2011
I have made my sacrifices! I have taken my pay freezes and increased Medical expenses. Food and gas hikes. Now the GOP is trying to take away my right to Union representation. Which by the way,my dues was decreased 15% this year by the Teamsters International. In an effort to reduce the sting of rising costs. Thank you Teamsters! I am voting Obama and voting Democrat.

In Solidarity! American with pride! Union forever!

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#7 Jun 29, 2011
grizzley319 wrote:
I have made my sacrifices! I have taken my pay freezes and increased Medical expenses. Food and gas hikes. Now the GOP is trying to take away my right to Union representation. Which by the way,my dues was decreased 15% this year by the Teamsters International. In an effort to reduce the sting of rising costs. Thank you Teamsters! I am voting Obama and voting Democrat.
In Solidarity! American with pride! Union forever!
Your eat plum up with the dumbass disease.

“You gonna eat that?”

Wasilla, AK

#8 Jun 29, 2011
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
<quoted text>Your eat plum up with the dumbass disease.
You shouldn't have siphoned gasoline by mouth, my friend.
JJ Mirkin

Wind Gap, PA

#9 Jun 30, 2011
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
I think you should roll the window down in the cab jackas

the fumes are gettin' to ya

Oh and my father always said

"if you're too stupid to do anything else,

DRIVE A TRUCK

10-4 jackas?

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#10 Jun 30, 2011
JJ Mirkin wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should roll the window down in the cab jackas
the fumes are gettin' to ya
Oh and my father always said
"if you're too stupid to do anything else,
DRIVE A TRUCK
10-4 jackas?
I dont only drive them, i own them. I dont want to hurt your feelings, but one of your mothers "johns" wasn't your daddy most likely. 10-4.... Jackass?

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#11 Jun 30, 2011
Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't have siphoned gasoline by mouth, my friend.
And you should have taken the plunger out of the toilet before you sat down on it.
jon

Eatontown, NJ

#12 Jun 30, 2011
we cannot allow politicians to spend our tax dollars without being accountable! to raise taxes just because of their out of control spending for a bigger government is not on the table. the private sector has been destroyed and there are no revenues! it is time for cuts and cuts and more cuts to spending!!!!!!!!!! the banks have capital! this u.s. government of all politicians can no longer kick the can down the road. we will have another crash when the banks don't have the capital. the time is now. stop all of your political b.s and do what needs to be done. weiner gets 49k a year and lifetime benifits for being an a$$hle! for only 12 years! all of us as citizens should really be pushing on the doors of washington! the federal debt is 14 trillion, how about states,counties and municipalities?! wake up america!
Rejectlicans

Bethlehem, PA

#13 Jun 30, 2011
Corporate butt munches.

Since: Aug 10

Atlanta, GA

#15 Jun 30, 2011
jon wrote:
we cannot allow politicians to spend our tax dollars without being accountable! to raise taxes just because of their out of control spending for a bigger government is not on the table. the private sector has been destroyed and there are no revenues! it is time for cuts and cuts and more cuts to spending!!!!!!!!!! the banks have capital! this u.s. government of all politicians can no longer kick the can down the road. we will have another crash when the banks don't have the capital. the time is now. stop all of your political b.s and do what needs to be done. weiner gets 49k a year and lifetime benifits for being an a$$hle! for only 12 years! all of us as citizens should really be pushing on the doors of washington! the federal debt is 14 trillion, how about states,counties and municipalities?! wake up america!
What should be cut? Should it be Medicare for old people? Food programs for hungry children?

In the meantime, the hedge fund managers are raking in millions and loopholing every penny.
mustg94

Springtown, PA

#16 Jun 30, 2011
Repukes refuse to raise taxes on the super wealthy.But thet are ready to cut all programs for the poor and working class people.

Since: Aug 10

Atlanta, GA

#18 Jun 30, 2011
mustg94 wrote:
Repukes refuse to raise taxes on the super wealthy.But thet are ready to cut all programs for the poor and working class people.
They just did it in Greece. I'm sure every Republican in Washington is taking notes.
Peralta de Peralta

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#19 Jun 30, 2011
Obama uses combative new tone to retake reins on economic, foreign policy issues
Belittled congressional Republicans at news conference

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/econom...

What happened to Osama's pretty speech after Mrs. Giffords was shot? You know the one where everyone was supposed to talk nice to each other? Oh, that's right. Liberals want tolerance FROM Conservatives; not tolerance OF Conservatives!

Pro-Obama Group Launches Ad Campaign Accusing GOP of Undermining Economy

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/pro-obama...
grizzley319

Nazareth, PA

#20 Jun 30, 2011
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
First of all, you are proof that the Republicans REALLY need to reconsider the Education cuts they are proposing. Typical response from some one who has no intelligence to form a thought process and deliver.
jon

Eatontown, NJ

#21 Jun 30, 2011
tidy catz wrote:
<quoted text>
What should be cut? Should it be Medicare for old people? Food programs for hungry children?
In the meantime, the hedge fund managers are raking in millions and loopholing every penny.
i would start with the politicians. term limits, their benefits and pensions. to do that we need a massive show of force in the capital! after all this is where all our problems festered.
Questioner

Castell, TX

#22 Jun 30, 2011
"The (tax) code is also patently unfair, as many of the deductions and preferences in the system which serve to narrow the tax base are mainly used by a relatively small class of mostly higher-income individuals."

Should all loopholes, credits, deductions etc. be eliminated and replaced by a $15,000 standard deduction?
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

#23 Jun 30, 2011
Democrats continue their political and pragmatic assault on America. Their aim is to "deconstruct" it; they discuss it openly and are proud of it. Their agenda coincides with the Communist Party USA agenda, as does Obama's programs and red herrings. They've refused bank reform at any level that help Americans disadvantaged by the bank's usurious slavery imposed on citizens. They've used high unemployment to cause fear and malaise, so they can assault free enterprise and core human liberties. Their programs can be summed up in their current attempts to outlaw goldfish in queer city. They've used dope and queers to confuse your youth and they will continue to misuse elected positions to force America into their New World Order and Communist slavery.
Smokey

Nazareth, PA

#24 Jun 30, 2011
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
<quoted text>I dont only drive them, i own them. I dont want to hurt your feelings, but one of your mothers "johns" wasn't your daddy most likely. 10-4.... Jackass?
and yuns should be taxed more for tearing up the roadways and destroying the infrastructure. Wez gonna get yuns...sooner or later in one form or tother.

33rd's and 88's kiddies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orrin Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republicans poised to deliver blow against Obam... 17 hr serfs up 5
News How Republicans Could Get Obama TPA Jun 22 barefoot2626 25
News Study: Social Security overpaid disability bene... Jun 10 Morgue diener 24
News APNewsBreak: IRS says thieves stole tax info fr... May '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 3
News Senate Dems block trade measure May '15 serfs up 5
News Senate scrambles to finish work and avoid Satur... May '15 senateshills 2
News Senate Dems block trade measure May '15 serfs up 22
More from around the web