Democrats back slap at Obama on Israel

Democrats back slap at Obama on Israel

There are 8 comments on the KFYI-AM Phoenix story from May 25, 2011, titled Democrats back slap at Obama on Israel. In it, KFYI-AM Phoenix reports that:

Democrats will support a Senate resolution countering President Barack Obama's call for basing Mideast peace on the 1967 borders, senators say.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFYI-AM Phoenix.

TRUMANs Treason

Tampa, FL

#1 May 26, 2011
The USA is a de facto colony of the ISRAELI WARLORDS and their puppets at JOHN HAGEE's CHURCH OF ZIONIST TREACHERY .
dtk786

Jacksonville, FL

#2 May 26, 2011
the orthodox jew is in denial what about first husband, second brother, third brother, fourth brother, fifth brother etc

then Jesus told them to marry not

PARABLE OF WIDOW AND JUDGE (omg its Oct end date now)
http://www.web-ministry.com/religious/parable...

CAN A MAN MARRY HIS BROTHER'S WIFE?
http://www.bookofsigns.org/2010/12/can-a-man-...
American Israeli Cabal

Aledo, IL

#3 May 26, 2011
I thought Israel had its own Legislative Body - The Knesset! It would appear They have a Domestic Legislative Body and A Foreign One Also - The United States Congress! To Bad These Bastards in Washington D C don't work as hard for us as They do Israel!
reasonable American

Danville, CA

#4 May 26, 2011
It starts to give me more respect for the democrats if they follow through.
NOT FUNNY

Pretoria, South Africa

#5 May 27, 2011
The slippery slope of being a goat nation :-) yeah do hate Israel but i guarantee, USA wont stand as a nation, at the end of time.
OH u dont believe in the biblical prophecies??!!
SORRY FOR U!! THEY ARE STILL COMING TO PASS!!
LIKE IT OR NOT!!
and before i forget...
u call urself a CHRISTIAN NATION??
MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!
WHO IS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR (SUPPOSED TO BE)??
YESHUA!!! HIS GENEOLOGY MAKES HIM OF JEWISH DECENT!!!
SO WHY DO YOU GO AGAINST GOD'S PEOPLE??
SMART MOVE!!
OOPS EVEN SMARTER??
SUPPORT THE CONSTRUCTION OF A MOSQUE IN NY NEAR GROUND ZERO??!!!
HATE THE JEWS???? FOOLS!!!
LOVE ISLAM??? FOOLS!!!
FREEDOM IS FOR BELIEVERS IN YESHUA THE MESSIAH NOT FOOLS WHO HATE HIM AND HIS PEOPLE!!!
AND LASTLY:
WHY DO YOU CALL HIM JESUS WHEN HE IS YESHUA?? HE GREW UP A HEBREW BOY I.E. JEWISH!!!!!!!
LEAVE THE SECULAR HUMANIST NON-SENSE OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH AND FOLLOW YESHUA!!!!

OH BEFORE I FORGET!!!

LEAVE JOHN HAGEE ALONE AT LEAST HE LOVES GOD... MORE THAN CAN BE SAID OF THE FOOL WHO TYPED THAT MESSAGE!!!
zionist perp walk

Tampa, FL

#7 Jul 6, 2011
TRUMANs Treason wrote:
The USA is a de facto colony of the ISRAELI WARLORDS and their puppets at JOHN HAGEE's CHURCH OF ZIONIST TREACHERY .
.......... The USA is learning more about the cowardly israeli attacks on the USS LIBERTY , USS COLE , WTC , etc ..........and the treason of the psuedo - christian JOHN HAGEE / PAT ROBERTSON FIFTH COLUMN .......... The Kosher Nostra funds the bribing of Congress and the Zionist Sex Tours for political indocrination at Israeli bases with Hebrew Hookers and Mossad Miscreants .........see ZIONISM IS THE ENEMY OF THE JEWS by ALAN HART ........ and THE MASDADA MYTH by RICH COHEN .
umm

Sarnia, Canada

#8 Jul 6, 2011
What about bi/tch slapping him?
Breivik is a zio-stooge

Sarasota, FL

#9 Aug 28, 2011
zionist perp walk wrote:
<quoted text>.......... The USA is learning more about the cowardly israeli attacks on the USS LIBERTY , USS COLE , WTC , etc ..........and the treason of the psuedo - christian JOHN HAGEE / PAT ROBERTSON FIFTH COLUMN .......... The Kosher Nostra funds the bribing of Congress and the Zionist Sex Tours for political indocrination at Israeli bases with Hebrew Hookers and Mossad Miscreants .........see ZIONISM IS THE ENEMY OF THE JEWS by ALAN HART ........ and THE MASDADA MYTH by RICH COHEN .
.......... Norway expressed support for a Palestinian nation .......... Israel and the zionist 5 column dispatched ANDERS BREIVIK , Pam Geller . Wolf Blitzer and Eric Cantor to punish peacekeepers by using the SAYANIM / MOSSAD Thought Police .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orrin Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Powell turns up again as Obama's adviser (Dec '10) 13 hr Draft dodger 2
News Sen. Orrin Hatch eyes legacy with archive, thin... May 2 maxine waters 3
News School district reviews claim teacher called st... Apr 27 Mule 2
News Sen. Orrin Hatch, Parkland shooting victim fath... Mar '18 LFarahcon 5
News Mitt Romney's career highlights, from Bain Capi... Mar '18 Fundie Fatwass De... 3
News US to impose tariffs on imports of steel, aluminum Mar '18 King George the 3rd 93
News Donald Trump endorses Mitt Romney in run for US... Feb '18 Impeach the Creep 33