How The Deferred Action Immigration P...

How The Deferred Action Immigration Program Went From Dream To Reality

There are 4 comments on the The Huffington Post story from Aug 19, 2012, titled How The Deferred Action Immigration Program Went From Dream To Reality. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

Hundreds of undocumented immigrants line up to get help with documents and filing for the Deferred Action Childhood Arrivals application in Maryland on Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

Dicky Durbin

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Aug 19, 2012
Dick Durbin should be kicked out of office, then tried as a traitor to OUR county! He clearly has no soul, he sold it decades ago.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 19, 2012
when we are ready to deport it needs to be kept on the down low and call them in line getting another free ride then close the gate on them all.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#3 Aug 19, 2012
Watch the panic when these work permits expire while Obama's on his way out the door. By that time i hope we have a national E-Verify law and the Birthright act in place.

Obama's illegal alien benefit package has a expiration date on it like a carton of milk, one day it's going to sour.

Then watch the illegals sweat.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Aug 19, 2012
spytheweb wrote:
Watch the panic when these work permits expire while Obama's on his way out the door. By that time i hope we have a national E-Verify law and the Birthright act in place.
Obama's illegal alien benefit package has a expiration date on it like a carton of milk, one day it's going to sour.
Then watch the illegals sweat.
that will be a great day for the country and her citizens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orrin Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More Jun '16 John McCharlie 1
News Bipartisan Puerto Rico crisis bill introduced, ... May '16 axeme 2
News Obama signs trade secrets bill, allowing compan... May '16 Robert E Lee jr 2
News Abortion fight stalls Obama nominee Apr '16 goonsquad 17
News Obama is missing a fifth vote in the high court... Apr '16 Le Jimbo 73
News Dear GOP: Stop playing politics and give Merric... Apr '16 Responsibility 570
News Obama hosts dinner for new Canada sensation nam... Mar '16 SirPrize 3
More from around the web