Orrin Hatch, visiting Summit County, ...

Orrin Hatch, visiting Summit County, expected to tout conservative credentials - The Park Record

There are 3 comments on the Park Record story from Aug 16, 2011, titled Orrin Hatch, visiting Summit County, expected to tout conservative credentials - The Park Record. In it, Park Record reports that:

Insa Riepen, the executive director of Recycle Utah, continues surveying the damage on Monday from four break-ins at the not-for-profit organization.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Park Record.

Nice Job Keystone Kops

Park City, UT

#1 Aug 18, 2011
Come on Rick Ryan, after two break-ins maybe you could have taken just a couple of your ticket-writing busy bodies and staked out the Recycling Center and caught these crooks? Though I know that would mean bicyclists in Park Meadows would be running rampant in his absence and drivers would be creating anarchy driving 35 mph on Deer Valley Drive rather than 25.

Imagine someone breaking in to your house 4 times in a week. Maybe after 2 or even three times...the law would get a clue and hang out for a couple days thinking just maybe they'd get lucky and there would be a 4th attempt, and they could catch the culprits?

What a complete and total effing joke. I'm embarrassed for Park City's police department on this one.

Oh well, time to head up down Marsac and do my best to keep my speed down to 20 mph and not 25, where one of these useless revenue-generators will be waiting.
PC Skier

Park City, UT

#3 Aug 18, 2011
The Recycling Center has been totally let down by the flaccid PCPD. Shame on them.
Townie

Ogden, UT

#4 Aug 18, 2011
PC Skier wrote:
The Recycling Center has been totally let down by the flaccid PCPD. Shame on them.
Pay attention! The criminals (16-year old kids) were caught by PCPD Tuesday night breaking into another business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orrin Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Romney kicks off Senate bid in Utah Feb 16 SirPrize 8
News Romney announces US Senate run Feb 16 anonymous 1
News Former Republican presidential candidate Mitt R... Feb 16 anonymous 9
News The Latest: Romney delays announcement after sc... Feb 14 YouDidntBuildThat 1
News Romney declines to say whether he'd run for Uta... Feb 10 Chilli J 15
News Mitt Romney was 'treated successfully' for pros... Jan 20 Raydot 3
News Mitt Romney slams Trump over alleged immigratio... Jan '18 General Kabaka Oba 3
More from around the web