Friday Talking Points -- I'd Love to Change the World

Mar 8, 2013 Full story: Switched

Our column's subtitle this week is a silent homage to guitarist Alvin Lee of the band Ten Years After, who sadly died this past week .

Full Story
Parick Burke -Houston tx

Houston, TX

#1 Mar 9, 2013
Alvin Lee's death has realy saddened me. To me he was in the top 5 great quitarists there ever was and really number one in his technique and his style. when i heard him play Im Going Home from the Woodstock festival I was 17 years old and I wanted to play like him. I practiced but I didnt have it. I truly believe when it comes to playing quitar you either have it or you dont. Mr. Lee had it! God Bless You Alvin Lee and rest n Peace Sir.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norm Coleman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Holmes, the Mastermind of Team Mitch Nov 21 Le Duped 4
Panel Slams Banks Over Credit Practices (Mar '07) Jul '14 williamscharles71 13
Credit Card Execs Defend Rate Policies (Dec '07) Mar '14 Blondie 24
Former Senate leader takes to Twitter to blast ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 you hear about wa... 6
Minn.'s Franken hardly a GOP target for defeat (Jun '13) Jun '13 See the Light 2
The IRS screwed up. No political group should ... (May '13) May '13 BandMaster 8
Top GOP Donors Are Launching A Campaign To Make... (Apr '13) Apr '13 eJohn 3
More from around the web