Colorado GOP Senate hopeful stands by gay remark

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGEnewengland.com News Feed

In this photo provided by NBC Republican candidate for the U.S. Senate from Colorado, Ken Buck, debates the Democratic candidate from Colorado, Sen.

Comments
81 - 86 of 86 Comments Last updated Oct 25, 2010
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Like any other man,but more so”

Since: Sep 07

Cimmeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Judged:

No Coy, pedos are sex of the child oriented, even a girl obsessed pedo thinks a pedo who likes boys to be sick. It is very rare indeed to find a "bi" pedo. How many papists raped little girls.....? Again I never said gay folks were child molesters so get that through your skull kid. You're gonna be sick for a long time.

Since: Jun 07

Allentown Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Judged:

damskippy wrote:
<quoted text>Again, homosexuals are notoriously horrid when picking their own (whatever that means) Matthew Shepherd anyone. That poor boy was tortured to death by murderous villains for exactly that reason.
They were in a gay bar and one of the murderous villains admitted to kissing Mr Shepherd in an attempt to get him to go with them. I think they're hatred also stemmed from their latent homosexuality. I know I wouldn't kiss a guy as a ploy to get him to leave with me as a joke.

“Love thy neighbor!”

Since: Dec 06

Westland , MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Judged:

damskippy wrote:
No Coy, pedos are sex of the child oriented, even a girl obsessed pedo thinks a pedo who likes boys to be sick. It is very rare indeed to find a "bi" pedo. How many papists raped little girls.....? Again I never said gay folks were child molesters so get that through your skull kid. You're gonna be sick for a long time.
If you had bothered to do any research or look up any facts, you would find that:
A) Most pedophiles consider themselves heterosexual

B) Pedophilia is a crime of power and opportunity, the sex of the child does not matter

Spouting lies to support your prejudice is a vile way to promote your cause.

“You'll love me!”

Since: Sep 10

I promise.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Judged:

damskippy wrote:
Well, you can go on believing that, but you are wrong.

A ton of rapists rape little girls. A ton of men rape little boys. When referencing heterosexuality or homosexuality when talking about pedophilia, it only implies the gender of the victim and the pedophile. It is not to be confused with homosexuality or heterosexuality at large. Pedophiles do not have a sexuality in the sense that you are thinking of it. They don't. They only care about YOUTH and they may prefer one sex over another but truly any child will do if an opportunity presents itself. They are predators.

You don't have to take my word for it. Educate yourself...

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/fa...

"The distinction between a victim's gender and a perpetrator's sexual orientation is important because many child molesters don't really have an adult sexual orientation. They have never developed the capacity for mature sexual relationships with other adults, either men or women. Instead, their sexual attractions focus on children boys, girls, or children of both sexes."

Oh, and I'm not "sick" babe. I never even suggested that you were saying all gay people are child molesters. I was simply pointing out how dumb the argument is in general and the fact that you're wrong regarding pedophilia. That's it. Geez..

“Like any other man,but more so”

Since: Sep 07

Cimmeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Judged:

Gay Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had bothered to do any research or look up any facts, you would find that:
A) Most pedophiles consider themselves heterosexual
B) Pedophilia is a crime of power and opportunity, the sex of the child does not matter
Spouting lies to support your prejudice is a vile way to promote your cause.
You've obviously fallen prey to misinformation "mom". Men who molest little boys can consider themselves WTF ever they want to, it is, by definition, hpmosexual. Male on male sex is still homosexual, PERIOD. Just like men who like little girls are heterosexual. Maybe you don't get the formula but it applies across the board and is incredibly simple. See, you guys take a part of the whole picture and cut out the pieces you don't like,so as to distance yourself sexually from it. It doesn't work that way. I personally believe this is due to childhood sexual trauma in a lot of cases, not all. Like I said, NAMBLA is MAN BOY love association maybe you missed the earlier conversation. A whole group of these freaks and you wanna argue with me....unbelievable.

“Captain Yesterday's the Future”

Since: Oct 10

New New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

Cjp wrote:
<quoted text>or a rapist or a serial killer
We're not talking about your family here, cretin, we're talking about the rights of gay people. Who you're attracted to has nothing to do with the desire to commit crimes or molest kids. If you were the slightest bit intelligent, perhaps you could have grasped that, huh?

Moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••