Colorado GOP Senate hopeful stands by gay remark

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: EDGEnewengland.com News Feed 86

In this photo provided by NBC Republican candidate for the U.S. Senate from Colorado, Ken Buck, debates the Democratic candidate from Colorado, Sen.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
KNOWvember

United States

#1 Oct 18, 2010
Now what did Obama's bestest friend, Valerie Jarrett just say the other day about gayness and lifestyle choice...then apologizes...

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/20...
Cjp

Chambersburg, PA

#2 Oct 18, 2010
It is a choice!

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#3 Oct 18, 2010
who give's a rat's ass what this guy thinks about homosexuals...there are some REALLY IMPORTANT issues to deal with...
and THIS isn't one of them!

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Wake Forest, NC

#4 Oct 18, 2010
"Being Gay is a Lifestyle CHOICE"
-(D) Valerie Jarrett

Who cares!!!!

WHERE ARE THE JOBS? End the War! Get on some issues for cryin' out loud!
Cjp

Chambersburg, PA

#5 Oct 18, 2010
I have seen alot of newborn babes but none of them ever had someones penis in mouth or ass!
oh dear

Pembroke, NC

#6 Oct 18, 2010
carey529 wrote:
who give's a rat's ass what this guy thinks about homosexuals...there are some REALLY IMPORTANT issues to deal with...
and THIS isn't one of them!
true.

bt i tell ya it just aint right.

we have one guy that lived here that used to serve in the AF. acted like any other airmen. and he told us how he was scared ####less about being found out. he was actually afraid that one day they whould send someone to his house and they whould find his partner and he whould be kicked out.

for christ sake is this what our military should be? you could kill osama bin laden and be kicked out the same day becuase the media decided to do some digging.

its disgraceful. theres no honor in it.
Cjp

Chambersburg, PA

#7 Oct 18, 2010
They will never kill Osama,they don't want to.

Since: Sep 07

Toledo, OH

#8 Oct 18, 2010
Cjp wrote:
I have seen alot of newborn babes but none of them ever had someones penis in mouth or ass!
Nor have you seen a baby coupling with the opposite sex organ either. Your statement is childish and stupid.

Since: Jun 07

Allentown Pa

#9 Oct 18, 2010
Cjp wrote:
I have seen alot of newborn babes but none of them ever had someones penis in mouth or ass!
So you like men and women equally but choose to be straight? When did you choose to be straight? Is that how it works? I didn't choose anything. I've always liked women, I didn't choose to like women, I just do. I don't think I could possibly CHOOSE the other path.
As for children being born the way you describe. I know a kid we made fun of through middle school and high school. He was quite girlie. Talked high, walked feminine, hung out with the girls and wasn't into anything the other guys were into. To nobody's surprise he was gay. Did he choose as a ten year old that he wanted to be picked on for the rest of his life? I doubt it.
Cjp

Chambersburg, PA

#10 Oct 18, 2010
sofa_king_cool wrote:
<quoted text>So you like men and women equally but choose to be straight? When did you choose to be straight? Is that how it works? I didn't choose anything. I've always liked women, I didn't choose to like women, I just do. I don't think I could possibly CHOOSE the other path.
As for children being born the way you describe. I know a kid we made fun of through middle school and high school. He was quite girlie. Talked high, walked feminine, hung out with the girls and wasn't into anything the other guys were into. To nobody's surprise he was gay. Did he choose as a ten year old that he wanted to be picked on for the rest of his life? I doubt it.
He was a sissyboy that CHOSE to be gay!The fact that you and your buddies made fun of him that is another issue.There is alot of men that aren't manly that do not CHOOSE to be gay.

“Captain Yesterday's the Future”

Since: Oct 10

New New York

#11 Oct 18, 2010
It's hardly news that a Repubbie teabagger thinks that homosexuality is a birth defect, is it? That's actually mild compared to some of the stuff you hear from Paladino and others of that type.

Teapublicanism isn't a birth defect, but it does appear to be linked to intellectual deficiency...:)

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Wake Forest, NC

#12 Oct 18, 2010
Barney Frank's Boyfriend Heckles GOP Opponent After Debate

Outside of the WGBH debate, Rep. Barney Frank's (D-MA) boyfriend James Ready heckles Sean Bielat (R-MA).

Posted on October 17, 2010

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/1...

Bawney sends his boy to defend him!!! ROFLMAO!

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Wake Forest, NC

#13 Oct 18, 2010
Dem Congressman Slaps Black Opponent's Hand During Debate

Posted on October 18, 2010

In a heated moment while discussing the Health Care bill, Rep. Ed Perlmutter (D-CO) swats Ryan Frazier (R) on the hand as they argue over tort reform.
"Hey, don't hit me man, come on!" said Frazier.

Perlmutter apologized immediately, "Sorry. Sorry. You're right. Sorry. You're right."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/1...
dad

Albuquerque, NM

#14 Oct 18, 2010
You did, your mother didn't have the heart to tell ya.
Cjp wrote:
I have seen alot of newborn babes but none of them ever had someones penis in mouth or ass!

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Wake Forest, NC

#16 Oct 18, 2010
Obama on the Dems winning November election - BUSTED!

Posted on October 18, 2010

CBS' Chip Reid: WH Worried They Could Lose House And Senate

"Well, if you listen to them publicly, Robert Gibbs today, for example, on the morning talk shows said they're confident they're going to hang on to the Senate and the House. Behind the scenes, they are not. They are deeply worried they could lose the House and they are even a bit worried they could lose the Senate," CBS' Chip Reid said.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/1...

Since: Jun 07

Allentown Pa

#17 Oct 18, 2010
Cjp wrote:
<quoted text>He was a sissyboy that CHOSE to be gay!The fact that you and your buddies made fun of him that is another issue.There is alot of men that aren't manly that do not CHOOSE to be gay.
So you like men and women equally but choose to be straight? When did you choose to be straight? Is that how it works? I didn't choose anything. I've always liked women, I didn't choose to like women, I just do. I don't think I could possibly CHOOSE the other path.
Cjp

Chambersburg, PA

#18 Oct 18, 2010
sofa_king_cool wrote:
<quoted text>So you like men and women equally but choose to be straight? When did you choose to be straight? Is that how it works? I didn't choose anything. I've always liked women, I didn't choose to like women, I just do. I don't think I could possibly CHOOSE the other path.
I never had to choose to be straight that is my point.You choose to be gay if you do not find the opposite sex attractive.I like men but I love women!

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

#19 Oct 18, 2010
I'm a bit confused. Doesn't the religious right say that God created man in his own image? and don't they say that God loves each of his children equally? If they actually believe in what they preach that would mean that God created and loves the gay/lesbian/trans gender folks, correct? And if God, according to the religious right created the gays/lesbians/ trans gender in His own image, wouldn't that make God at the very least Bi-sexual?

Since: Jun 07

Allentown Pa

#20 Oct 18, 2010
Cjp wrote:
<quoted text>I never had to choose to be straight that is my point.You choose to be gay if you do not find the opposite sex attractive.I like men but I love women!
You didn't choose? What makes you think gays choose? I don't believe one can choose what or who they find attractive or desirable. If a man finds a man desirable and attractive, but not women, then he didn't choose to feel that way, he just does.
You like men but you love women? So you could be with men? So you're bi and choose women over men. OK. I like women and only women. I like black women, white women and hispanic women. But I love great butts and large breasts.
Cjp

Chambersburg, PA

#21 Oct 18, 2010
I can say to my wife he's a nice looking dude,but that doesn't mean I want to have sex or that I'm bi. You sound like if someone sees someone else as attractive they want to have sex and they can't have any self control.Have you ever raped someone? I'm sure you must have since you can't display any self control.Every person you find attractive you have sex with right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Michael Bennet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Worst Political Calculation the Democrats M... Nov '14 ronnie 2
Flat Tops Wilderness Area was first of the grea... Oct '14 Say What 1
George Will: GOP needs better candidates (Mar '14) Oct '14 Swedenforever 3
Plagiarism scandal overshadows Sen. John Walsh'... Jul '14 barefoot2626 42
How badly is GOP damaging itself among Latinos ... Jul '14 Amigo 7
Many Colorado Builders Support Immigration Reform (Jun '14) Jun '14 Amigo 1
Colorado Fracking Fight to Light Up Senate Race (May '14) May '14 Scott 5
More from around the web