Tea party candidates complicated GOP's math - and hopes - in the Senate

Nov 6, 2010 Full story: 5NEWSonline.com

Tea party-backed candidates proved both a help and a hindrance to Republicans in the midterm elections, injecting enthusiasm into campaigns around the country but losing Senate seats held by Democrats in Delaware, Colorado and Nevada that the GOP once had big hopes of capturing.

Full Story
IMPEACH OBAMA

United States

#1 Nov 6, 2010
Nothing changes the mind of those looser inbreed liberals. All we could of hoped for was conservatives that are out there just vote. So many people think "what the difference if I vote, I'm but one person". When you talk to them about issues, the masses of people out there are conservative. They could overwhelm the 20% of liberal progressives destroying us!
short trus micro bus

Wanette, OK

#3 Nov 6, 2010
utopians vs toetalatrians

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#4 Nov 6, 2010
IMPEACH OBAMA wrote:
Nothing changes the mind of those looser inbreed liberals. All we could of hoped for was conservatives that are out there just vote. So many people think "what the difference if I vote, I'm but one person". When you talk to them about issues, the masses of people out there are conservative. They could overwhelm the 20% of liberal progressives destroying us!
Nah! Wonderful progress was achieved the past four years. It won't be nearly so forward moving for a while; but these things happen generationally, in increments.

Progress here and there, along with population turnover, and we Americans will get to the Promised Land...
cjrian

United States

#5 Nov 6, 2010
PooPoo Platter wrote:
Nah! Wonderful progress was achieved the past four years. It won't be nearly so forward moving for a while; but these things happen generationally, in increments.
Progress here and there, along with population turnover, and we Americans will get to the Promised Land...
It seems we already HAD our Promised Land, and may yet again. The REgressives tried to take that from us with Pie-in-the-Sky and lies. They did and are trying to bankrupt us to prop up their Kleptocracy. They've impeded independence for individuals and business alike.

The thing about your generational, incremental "change", is that it tries to surreptiously sneak in that which is unacceptable, basing each subsequent "change" on the last. Fortunately, Obamas intransigence and hubris exposed all to everyone with eyes to see. Regressives lie, steal, cheat and are willing to kill, and rationalize it by claiming an easily disproven "superiority". Your so-called "progress" is pseudo-equality using pseudo-science, and very real delusions to impoverish everyone, except the nomenklatura, creating this pseudo-equality of impoverishment.

Some of us have recognized this for some time. And now we are trying to educate the rest. And our greatest Allies? Former REgressives, who've had their eyes opened to the unnatural nature of the unholy beast called Progressivism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Michael Bennet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Worst Political Calculation the Democrats M... Nov '14 ronnie 2
Flat Tops Wilderness Area was first of the grea... Oct '14 Say What 1
George Will: GOP needs better candidates (Mar '14) Oct '14 Swedenforever 3
Plagiarism scandal overshadows Sen. John Walsh'... Jul '14 barefoot2626 42
How badly is GOP damaging itself among Latinos ... Jul '14 Amigo 7
Many Colorado Builders Support Immigration Reform Jun '14 Amigo 1
Colorado Fracking Fight to Light Up Senate Race (May '14) May '14 Scott 5
More from around the web