Tea party candidates help - and hurt - Republicans

There are 20 comments on the The Boston Globe story from Oct 16, 2010, titled Tea party candidates help - and hurt - Republicans. In it, The Boston Globe reports that:

Colorado Republicans are hosting a campaign tea party this fall, for better or worse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Boston Globe.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“President DOWNGRADE..Ha Ha Ha!”

Since: Sep 09

Longwood, FL

#2 Oct 16, 2010
The Tea Party is not concerned with the short term health of the republican party. It needs to kill off the cancerous rino's that are killing that party from within. The removal of them is just as important as their fiscal goals regardless of some races.
KNOWvember

United States

#5 Oct 16, 2010
Messiah, couldn't agree more, but that cancer is alive and well in Florida. The losing republican candidate for governor and others are not supporting Rick Scott.

Scott's opponent, Alex I'm for Barack Obama Sink is getting traction. She has bombarded the airwaves and seems to be gaining ground.

Florida can't afford a democrat governor with healthcare and Amnesty very important issues in the state, let alone redistricting and electorial votes.

As Florida goes, so goes the 2012 presidential election. Watch Florida. Wake up repubs.
acorn obama

Tampa, FL

#6 Oct 16, 2010
thank God the Tea Party has saved the Republican Party & saved the United States!

the democrap party has been hijacked by far left liberal morons - and is in enormous need of thier own Tea Party type purging!!!

Americans know that this is not it's mom's & dad's democrat party anymore - it is a perverted liberal socialist group of liars and thugs led by presidunce odumba ... and America is pissed at them!

until the dumbocrats have their own purging like the Tea Party, I won't vote for my party ever again!
Greg

Seattle, WA

#7 Oct 16, 2010
The Tea Party does not care if your a democrat or a republican. Here is what I look for in a candidate.

1. No Satanic Freemasons allowed.

2. No Pedophiles from Bohemian Grove allowed.

3. No Satanic Pedophile Illuminati allowed.

4. No Skull and Bones members allowed.

5. Must support the consitution.

6. Must support the bill of rights.

7. Must not be a witch like Nancy Pelosi,
or a warlock like Clinton and Bush.

“President DOWNGRADE..Ha Ha Ha!”

Since: Sep 09

Longwood, FL

#8 Oct 16, 2010
Good. Tea Party needs to stay focused on core Constitutional & Financial issues and not get sucked into Jackasscrat social policies or Jackasscrat Lite.

“President DOWNGRADE..Ha Ha Ha!”

Since: Sep 09

Longwood, FL

#10 Oct 16, 2010
Greg

Seattle, WA

#11 Oct 16, 2010
the Messiah wrote:
The Tea Party is not concerned with the short term health of the republican party. It needs to kill off the cancerous rino's that are killing that party from within. The removal of them is just as important as their fiscal goals regardless of some races.
(cancerous rino's that are killing that party from within.)

Yes. The Repubicans and Democrats need to STOP making kiddy porn snuff flicks at Bohemian Grove. Both parties need to be purged of PEDOPHILES like Barney Frank. Barney Frank is a documented child molester. No wonder our country has been cursed. George Bush senior brough young boys into the whitehouse for man- boy gay sex.

The Frankinlin Coverup !

May God help us all.
teabaggers suck

Pennington, NJ

#12 Oct 16, 2010
You teabaggers are total illiterate morons!
serfs up

Orlando, FL

#13 Oct 16, 2010
teabaggers suck wrote:
You teabaggers are total illiterate morons!
Not one decision of power. None! And you are villifying the tea party people. Give them a couple of months. If they make cuts that get you mad then they will have succeeded. If they make cuts tha make me mad then they will have made the top of the Christmas tree. The shysters in office now were given more then that. I will never believe them again. I will consider them if they pay me off in an impoverished world. What a joke!
b4its2late

Spring Mount, PA

#14 Oct 16, 2010
Republican "incumbents and lifers" should not assume they will be supported by the basic pissed off American Republican, just because they are Republican.

Republicans helped ruin our country.

Obama and the Progressive, globalist p.o.s. are just putting it in hyper speed. Well that is over. Even Soros see's it.

I am a registered Republican, and will not vote for a Democrat. And will only vote for a Republican or Independent. I will no longer vote for p.o.s. like Bush or McCain. They helped put us where we are. We need to stop the outsourcing of jobs for one thing.

Republicans shouldnt think they have a green light and blank check to do what ever they want. WE are the boss.

“President DOWNGRADE..Ha Ha Ha!”

Since: Sep 09

Longwood, FL

#15 Oct 16, 2010
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>
(cancerous rino's that are killing that party from within.)
Yes. The Repubicans and Democrats need to STOP making kiddy porn snuff flicks at Bohemian Grove. Both parties need to be purged of PEDOPHILES like Barney Frank. Barney Frank is a documented child molester. No wonder our country has been cursed. George Bush senior brough young boys into the whitehouse for man- boy gay sex.
The Frankinlin Coverup !
May God help us all.
Lots of bad people in the federal government. Barney Frank is easily in the Top 5 Worst. It's going to take at least 2-3 wise elections to weed them out.
short trus micro bus

Wanette, OK

#16 Oct 16, 2010
jesus never voted
Tori Franklin

Swainsboro, GA

#17 Oct 16, 2010
INVEST in AMERICA. Vote FIRST with your WALLET.

Pull the SENATE & Court appointments out of Obama's/Reidís control!

Awesome organization! 100% of funds go to the candidates' campaigns that you pick!

https://senateconservatives.com/takeamericaba...

Ken Buck, Joe Miller, Marco Rubio, Ron Johnson, Pat Toomey, Dino Rossi, Sharon Angle, Rand Paul, Mike Lee...
KNOWvember

United States

#18 Oct 16, 2010
At least the republican party is trying to cleanse itself from the old guard...waiting for McConnell, Boehner, McCain, Lindsey Graham to be gone. Old, old, old!

We want to see new faces.

Democrats need to clean house, too. Alot of old ladies and men hanging around from the past. Frank, Pelosi, Boxer, Reid

And it's time to clean out the family dyNASTIES in our government. It started with Kennedys, now Murkowski, hopefully Landrieu, Rory Reid (he's desperately trying to follow in Dad's footsteps).

Vote out these family dynasties in BOTH parties.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#19 Oct 16, 2010
short trus micro bus wrote:
jesus never voted
LOL!!! Better double check in Chicago!

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#20 Oct 16, 2010
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Not one decision of power. None! And you are villifying the tea party people. Give them a couple of months. If they make cuts that get you mad then they will have succeeded. If they make cuts tha make me mad then they will have made the top of the Christmas tree. The shysters in office now were given more then that. I will never believe them again. I will consider them if they pay me off in an impoverished world. What a joke!
Karl Rove & foreign money are driving the opposition message...

There are lots of earnest, well meaning people in the ranks of the teabaggers, about to be played once again. Your agenda will get lip service, but the pols will dance to the tune their donors play.
plopsdad

Jackson, MI

#21 Oct 16, 2010
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
Karl Rove & foreign money are driving the opposition message...
There are lots of earnest, well meaning people in the ranks of the teabaggers, about to be played once again. Your agenda will get lip service, but the pols will dance to the tune their donors play.
foreign money, post links to backup your facts, and not to hard leaning websites. And if it is happening, i can bet you the dems have done it also.,
Maggie

Washington, UT

#22 Oct 16, 2010
teabaggers suck wrote:
You teabaggers are total illiterate morons!
...and this remark from someone from NJ.Now we all take you seriously! Your state is in such good shape.LOL.Double check the literacy rate in northern Jersey and most in southern Jersey are tourists.
serfs up

Orlando, FL

#23 Oct 16, 2010
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
Karl Rove & foreign money are driving the opposition message...
There are lots of earnest, well meaning people in the ranks of the teabaggers, about to be played once again. Your agenda will get lip service, but the pols will dance to the tune their donors play.
As soon as Rove dissed O'Donnell in Delaware for beating Castle in the Republican primary he ceased to exist to me. Same with a couple of other commentators on FOX. He smells power. Not freedom. Likewise all of the crybabies who lost and did not endorse the winners. This exists on the Democratic side also. But it much more hidden do to landslide wins in many districts.
Shady Lady

United States

#26 Oct 16, 2010
David Axlerod had to admit they have no proof that foreign money is going to Republicans. He isn't stupid enough to state a lie on T V. It was so funny to see. Democrats are desperate, and want so badly to discredit Republicans. But Republicans are right there and make them prove their lies. He looked stunned that anyone would call him on the Big Lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Michael Bennet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 510 Senate seats considered most likely to swit... Mar '15 Le Jimbo 1
News McConnell's Dreams of New Senate Dashed for Now Mar '15 Le Duped 1
News Colorado senators urge reinstatement of H-2B pr... Mar '15 Elise 3
News The Worst Political Calculation the Democrats M... Nov '14 ronnie 2
News Flat Tops Wilderness Area was first of the grea... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Say What 1
News George Will: GOP needs better candidates (Mar '14) Oct '14 Swedenforever 3
News Plagiarism scandal overshadows Sen. John Walsh'... (Jul '14) Jul '14 barefoot2626 42
More from around the web