Republican groups overwhelmDemocrats ...

Republican groups overwhelmDemocrats with political ads

There are 1 comment on the Boston Globe story from Sep 27, 2010, titled Republican groups overwhelmDemocrats with political ads. In it, Boston Globe reports that:

In one way at least, the fight for control of Congress is grossly one-sided. Just five weeks from midterm elections, groups allied with the Republican Party and financed in part by corporations and millionaires have amassed a crushing 6-1 advantage in television spending, and now are dominating the airwaves in closely contested districts and states ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston Globe.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1 Sep 27, 2010
Who cares how much money they spend on ads,if its all lies then its useless to me.And most of it is bull,anything for a vote

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Michael Bennet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrats Search for Candidate Who Can Beat Cof... May 27 Le Jimbo 1
News Can Republicans Repeat an Upset in Colorado? May 22 Le Jimbo 1
News 510 Senate seats considered most likely to swit... Mar '15 Le Jimbo 1
News McConnell's Dreams of New Senate Dashed for Now Mar '15 Le Duped 1
News Colorado senators urge reinstatement of H-2B pr... Mar '15 Elise 3
News The Worst Political Calculation the Democrats M... (Nov '14) Nov '14 ronnie 2
News Flat Tops Wilderness Area was first of the grea... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Say What 1
More from around the web