China to Senators: Get Your Finances in Order

Full story: ABC News

Colorado Sen. Michael Bennet is seen riding the subway with Jonathan Karl in this photo.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
felix

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

"GET YOUR FINANCES IN ORDER" finally to all the politicians that wear $1000 made in china suits. i go to k mart

.. is this the promise of the great society. or are we being fed the results of federal state and county government ,that sells every body a line of baloney THATS LONGER THAN A CHINESE NOODLE..just like enron accounting,where nothing adds up , theres no accountability. and the bottom line is $15 TRILLION OR 300,000,000 POUNDS OF 100DOLLAR BILLS IN A HOLE..FOR THE FEDS , THE STATES AND COUNTIES just add more..that 300 million pounds of 100 bills..

“Two stones with one bird”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Judged:

The federal government is above the law. They don't have to answer to anyone. They make laws that don't apply to them, they vote themselves pay raises while voting down th epay raises of others, they create programs that they don't have to pay for, they lie cheat and steal, and so on... It is sickening.

Examaple: the OBL pics. They get to see them but we don't. Why? Because we are peasants and commoners to them.

What would happen if you or me went to the store ad tried to buy groceries uding a debit card that was 14 trillion in the red?

They are all crooks. There is absolutely no accountability.
lastoutlaw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Judged:

Martyr Machine wrote:
The federal government is above the law. They don't have to answer to anyone. They make laws that don't apply to them, they vote themselves pay raises while voting down th epay raises of others, they create programs that they don't have to pay for, they lie cheat and steal, and so on... It is sickening.
Examaple: the OBL pics. They get to see them but we don't. Why? Because we are peasants and commoners to them.
What would happen if you or me went to the store ad tried to buy groceries uding a debit card that was 14 trillion in the red?
They are all crooks. There is absolutely no accountability.
Add to that - they push Obamacare on the population; but keep their Cadillac Health Care for life. If Obamacare is so good; why don't the politicians join it?
Smacks of Elitism. It's the one lesson they learned from the example of the Soviet Union - Nationalized Healthcare isn't for everybody. The Soviet Politboro had the same substandard healthcare the peasants had - and ran the same risks of substandard medical practices (lack of sanitary measures; drunken doctors).
In America - the population which PAYS for Obamacare through taxes and penalties get Obamacare - and then, through taxes and penalties we pay for the premium 'Cadillac' coverage for the politicians.
Because they're 'better' than us?
Hardly. They're not.
It's because THEY make the rules.
We're cattle to them. No different than the peasantry in England and Europe in the Middle Ages.
Expendable.
So long as we support the lifestyles of the Politically Connected; they ignore us.
Once we stop? Whatever the reason (bankruptcy due to the economy)- they'll play their finger-pointing game in D.C.; tax those they can still tax; throw the rest of us taxpayer subsidized crumbs (rather than fix the problems in the economy so that jobs can be created)- and vote themselves raises and perks (and give the same to the 'connected' as favors) while the people they're supposed to be answerable to starve.
Hope and Change?
More like 'Dope and Mange'. Those who elected the theives are the dopes. Our future is as stable as a dog with Mange.
I don't like that analogy.
It reeks of misery.
ANYBODY with common sense for 2012!
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Judged:

obama has sent kerry to Pakistan to apply for a Pakistan credit card....

Or really a debit card.....for the billions the U.S. puts into the Pakistan's acount.....
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

OK....

All together now......

USA...USA...USA...!!!!!!!usa?? ??
gerry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

NOW THEY SPEAK? SHOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING DECADES AGO, its all their fault, not saying a word till today,the gaul of these people .telling them that they are FINANCIALLY INCOMPETANT.cant count, couldnt make a profitt running a brothel.. almost like having a international credit score under par. I SMELL GOVERNMENT FIRE SALE
PIGFARM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

if you wanted to bring home the bacon to your state ,just vote for the pork in other 50 states,so now the only thing left is the whimper of the squell. looks like the only thing we have to fear is the pigs gone belly up.lets see what heirsenate and heircongress do to resolve this pickle. pigs foot,without putting the other 40 percent of the population on some form of welfare.. what cockamammy scheme to resolve this financial catastrastroke. old style socalism /captalism is winning the day and eating my lunch.... welfare state / capatalism on the other hand has eatin everybodys lunch and now feeds on the unborn..
E A U M

Staten Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

Judged:

The best investment you could make for your family this coming year is a good assault weapon, and a stockpile of food!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••