Bennet, Buck ramp up attacks in Colo. Senate race

Oct 8, 2010 Full story: WCIV

Democratic Sen. Michael Bennet ramped up criticism of his Republican challenger Thursday, pounding on the podium in his third debate with Republican Ken Buck and accusing his opponent of flip-flopping on Social Security and taxation.

Full Story

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Oct 9, 2010
That's the most animated Bennet has ever been, for sure. He certainly didn't go to bat for Colorado like that. Phony.
cjrian

United States

#2 Oct 9, 2010
Tiella wrote:
That's the most animated Bennet has ever been, for sure. He certainly didn't go to bat for Colorado like that. Phony.
Sure he does!
He fight vociferously FOR every tax scheme to come along,
and some that don't.
just another guy

Holly, CO

#3 Oct 10, 2010
The bennet ads are so warped they belong on Star Trek.

At a Buck meeting there was a discussion of the Fair Tax and now bennet tells us Buck wants a sales tax in addition to all other taxes. Anyone that has even the slightest clue knows the Fair Tax is supposed to replace the income tax.

Desperation is in the air.
Lazy R

Denver, CO

#4 Oct 11, 2010
We live in Grand Junction and I saw Mikie Bennet for the first time at the Club 20 debates. It wasn't even windy, but he had so much hair spray on his hair it looked like a toupe. I liked the comment, "never trust a man who buys hair-spray by the case"!!!
Barney Fife

Holly, CO

#5 Oct 11, 2010
Lazy R wrote:
We live in Grand Junction and I saw Mikie Bennet for the first time at the Club 20 debates. It wasn't even windy, but he had so much hair spray on his hair it looked like a toupe. I liked the comment, "never trust a man who buys hair-spray by the case"!!!
What tops it off is the taxpayers are paying for his hair spray

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Michael Bennet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Worst Political Calculation the Democrats M... Nov '14 ronnie 2
Flat Tops Wilderness Area was first of the grea... Oct '14 Say What 1
George Will: GOP needs better candidates (Mar '14) Oct '14 Swedenforever 3
Plagiarism scandal overshadows Sen. John Walsh'... Jul '14 barefoot2626 42
How badly is GOP damaging itself among Latinos ... Jul '14 Amigo 7
Many Colorado Builders Support Immigration Reform Jun '14 Amigo 1
Colorado Fracking Fight to Light Up Senate Race (May '14) May '14 Scott 5
More from around the web