GOP Sets Sights On Colorado Latino Vote

GOP Sets Sights On Colorado Latino Vote

There are 4 comments on the CBS Local story from Oct 1, 2011, titled GOP Sets Sights On Colorado Latino Vote. In it, CBS Local reports that:

President Barack Obama's declining popularity has inspired Republicans as they court potential Latino votes in Colorado, a swing state where joblessness disproportionately hurts the fastest-growing demographic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

b4its2late

Bethlehem, PA

#1 Oct 1, 2011
Any illegal alien pandering and I switch my vote.
Captain

Ridgway, CO

#2 Oct 1, 2011
Fastest growing because they came here illegally and breed like crazy!!!!!!!!
b4its2late

Bethlehem, PA

#3 Oct 1, 2011
Captain wrote:
Fastest growing because they came here illegally and breed like crazy!!!!!!!!
Yep just do the math. Illegal aliens is responsible for the majority of growth

“Call Me Curious”

Since: Oct 10

United States

#4 Oct 1, 2011
Every state needs to quit being so focused on the "Latino vote" and concern themselves more with the issues so that voters can decide which candidates they want to support.

We don't need a bunch of lip service telling people what they think they want to hear based on "race", but respect us enough to address the issues with no BS. These morons need to quit insulting our intelligence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Michael Bennet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Darryl Glenn Says He's 'Suspended' Trump Endors... Oct '16 USA Today 12
News The Latest: GOP candidate has suspended Trump e... Oct '16 Winona Ryders bl ... 25
News Hillary Clinton visits Pueblo, Colorado's newes... Oct '16 HillaryWantsOpenB... 1
News Glenn says if you get pregnant from rape, that'... Oct '16 trahanaquasimodo 3
News Darryl Glenn Wins Republican Primary for U.S. S... Jul '16 Le Jimbo 8
News Colorado's GOP Senate contenders: Where they st... Jun '16 Elise Gingerich 1
News Colorado becomes the first state to vote on sin... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Elise Gingerdoodle 1
More from around the web