Top Democrat says he'll advance immig...

Top Democrat says he'll advance immigrantion bill

There are 17 comments on the Salon.com story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Top Democrat says he'll advance immigrantion bill. In it, Salon.com reports that:

The top Senate Democrat said Tuesday he'd move to force a test vote this week on a measure to give tens of thousands of young illegal immigrants a path to legal status.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salon.com.

Harry the Traitor

Bronx, NY

#1 Nov 30, 2010
I hope this prick lives long enough to see the revolution and face justice in a real American court.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/11/29/dam-o...

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#2 Nov 30, 2010
the timing COULDN'T be better...
go ahead, harry ... make our day.

i'm SURE, with the economy in the shape it's in, EVERYONE will want to absorb the cost of educating millions of illegal immigrants kids...while NOT being able to afford educating their own.

ooops, does that make me a ... hispaniphobic?
WOODCHUCK

North Port, FL

#3 Nov 30, 2010
CRAZY OLD BASTARD.....The Morning session in the Senate start's at 2:30PM..Ya see Morning means late afternoon..try that to report for work IF YA HAD A JOB!..and this CRAZY OLD BASTARD,wastes time with a speech about Nevada's football team..I kid you not...if You think TOPIX is infected with all sorts of WACKO'S...try watching the Senate Of The United States Of America!.I'll Take we at TOPIX every time over those CRAZY OLD BASTARDS!.Who .now are enjoying the Lowest approval rate ever!....and Still The LOONY LOONS send these CRAZY OLD BASTARDS back???

MADNESS!!
morons united

Manila, Philippines

#4 Nov 30, 2010
The only way to put off a fire is to put it off completely. Ask the firemen or the fire departments they'll tell you. The 16 years old will be the fire that is'nt put out and spread like LA wildfires will engulf the whole USA that exist at the time being.
eric

Denmark, WI

#6 Nov 30, 2010
My question is While the Republicans won big,America has spoken LOUDLY, America is against Illegals.SO why would Rep take control by winning Nov election,but, teh Dems can run the show for another month and screw America before the Republicans take over.
Why dont they have the elections at the end of Dec.and start new in Jan.
OR
have elections in Nov and let the new people take their places within a few days.These Dems LOST so why do they control for an extra month and so to screw and vote Against the will of the majority of Americans?

“Freedom Demands Responsibility”

Since: Aug 09

21st Century

#8 Nov 30, 2010
eric wrote:
My question is While the Republicans won big,America has spoken LOUDLY, America is against Illegals.SO why would Rep take control by winning Nov election,but, teh Dems can run the show for another month and screw America before the Republicans take over.
Why dont they have the elections at the end of Dec.and start new in Jan.
OR
have elections in Nov and let the new people take their places within a few days.These Dems LOST so why do they control for an extra month and so to screw and vote Against the will of the majority of Americans?
Woof, eric, it's called the Constitution. All elections in the U.S. include a time gap between the election and the ascent to power. However, it has always been tradition for "lame ducks" not to take on major legislation, and to cooperate with the incoming elected official or group. For example after the 2008 election President Bush did what the incoming Obama Administration wanted him to do concerning TARP and Afghanistan, literally staying in daily contact.(Obama forgets to mention this.)

Obama, Pelosi and Reid are breaking a major tradition by running an "activist" lame duck session. This is a disgrace.
crazy ox3thongee

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Nov 30, 2010
carey529 wrote:
the timing COULDN'T be better...
go ahead, harry ... make our day.
i'm SURE, with the economy in the shape it's in, EVERYONE will want to absorb the cost of educating millions of illegal immigrants kids...while NOT being able to afford educating their own.
ooops, does that make me a ... hispaniphobic?
where is Harry wald? do u borrowen from him? ;-o
june

Livonia, LA

#10 Nov 30, 2010
their should be no voting on any bills after election until the new people who were elected become permanent.these people who were ousted have nothing to loose and will vote for what their party wanted knowing they dont have to answer to anyone.look at these aholes now supporting earmarks and the dream act!!shove it through before the new people elected get there.this is what the scum of america acts like and they are congressmen.we pay their salaries but they dont work for us.something is wrong with this picture!

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#11 Nov 30, 2010
Git-R-Done, Harry!

To think, if Sarah Palin hadn't meddled in the Nevada Republican primary endorsing an unelectable mediocrity who ended up winning,'ol Harry would be packing his Majority Leader office.

Sarah snatched defeat from the jaws of victory, and Harry now can serve for six more years. LOL!!!
Ken

Homosassa, FL

#12 Nov 30, 2010
Idiots like Harry Reid still don't get it. Look around Harry, All your pals got voted out.
morons united

Manila, Philippines

#13 Dec 1, 2010
Ken wrote:
Idiots like Harry Reid still don't get it. Look around Harry, All your pals got voted out.
Idiot voters of Reid let him continue with the things he do. Not smart at all.
justhefacts

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Dec 1, 2010
One has to ask...

WTF is up with White Dem's or Dem's for that matter. What, they don't see the U.S. is heading towads a MASS of immigrants that are sucking the U.S. Dry on Welfare and the added Crime.

Lets not forget the 10s of millions that flunk School!!!

Jesus, are the DEM'S that Blind and clueless!!!!

This will lead to more bloodshed!!
SHAMROCK

AOL

#15 Dec 1, 2010
Harry, did you not get the message? Nobody wants this. How can you be so dumb? What is this love affair with illegals?
john

Eatontown, NJ

#18 Dec 1, 2010
only nevada would elect him. anywhere else he'd lose.
clone benson

Bryan, OH

#20 Dec 1, 2010
man i cant believe people of his state, they got to be flukes, immagration people are on streetsand are on a killing spree,and they didnt see pass this fluke,he wants a army to protect is filthy ass, to kill us as americans, go figure,empeach him stupids

“Freedom Demands Responsibility”

Since: Aug 09

21st Century

#21 Dec 1, 2010
john wrote:
only nevada would elect him. anywhere else he'd lose.
Woof, john, you can say the same thing about most of the Democrat leaders. Nancy Pelosi couldn't get elected anywhere but San Francisco. Barney Frank couldn't get elected anywhere but his district. "Bring in the Clowns". The seniority system rewards the most extreme districts and wierd states.
justhefacts

United States

#22 Dec 1, 2010
NEW DEM VOTERS!

I constantly ask that same question about the "love affair" and the only thing that can explain this is many of the Dem's love POWER so much so they don't care about what that "love" does to the rest of the country.

Ironically Dem's keep Bashing Rep. about there "Religion" and yet the Dem's "ideals" / idealogical religion is negatively affecting ALL the People in the U.S. and there quality of life.

Dems must have a gene missing when it comes to common sense and math skills. For instance Pelosie publicly states for every $1.00 spent in welfare we get a $1.75 in return.

Isn't that past perpetual motion. If that were a stock wouldn't it be the richest stock in the world!!!!

The other gene missing in Dmes is they have a hard time understanding our basic simple words, like the Constitution.

I look at the Dems basic flaws in the way Dem's practice there ideology.

For instance the White Dems tout Equality and yet they over represent the Minorities constantly. Look at T.V. adds for instance. Presently since Obama got in 95% of the Lib T.V. adds has a Black in it. Lets look at basic math on that alone.

Black population is approx 13% compared to non Hispanic whites at 65%. Now to compare this and use real numbers and the basics odds to for a black to be in those adds. Over 10% of the Black male population is in jail. Blacks use 47% of all the Welfare in the U.S. Blacks have a Mass problem with there school graduation rates in the U.S. More blacks are going to jail then to collage even with the Govs free Minority collage fund money. So someone explain to me generically how 95% of our commercials can have a black in it.....

I traced back the basics on how the Dem's really took off with a voter base. 1965 Lyndon Johnson welfare reform act. 4 million new welfare people signed up. Dem's realized. "feed them and they will vote for you"

Meanwhile the New generation Dem's protesting the Viet Nam war at collage realized the media attention they got. So they obviously figured instead of being in the Media, be the Media... Hence extreme lib T.V.

Lets also look at the Dem's Basic Social Behavior in the U.S. They are so quick to complain and have this over incessant need to change everything at every level. So lets "train/teach" people to think like us. Presently only 1 in 7 teachers are now conservatives!!!

Lets look at the Border if your a Dem. Again think of Political Power at any cost.. For the Dem's the Border was a God send for Dem's power base. 10s of millions of new Welfare babies and the baby factories for future voters.

When you concerate on the "power" factor the Dem's capitalized on that in a negative destructive way and thats going to kill the U.S. as we knew it. I was born in the 50s and DAM I don't recognize my country anymore.

I also generically look at the Dem's "voting" engine and the basic on that. Ironically the Dem's call the "Tea People" Dumb but lets do a comparison.

Factually its reached to the point close to half of the Dem's voter base is in Jail, on Parole, on welfare, flunked school, is or was an illegal, etc. This represents how the country is going be so influenced by Dem's Welfare drug and brainwashing our kids in schools.

Bottom line is
Welfare is at a TRILLION a year.

Over 47% of welfare is used by blacks.

Over 60% of all Mexicans in the U.S. use some kind of Gov assistance.

Most prisoners are Dem's. The minorities have not really put one copper penny into the the U.S.

looking at the Minorities overall use of Govs Assistance and add cost of their crime and jail expense etc, their working counter parts simply don't make enough money to offset there impact to the U.S.

Approx 70% of the country runs on big business taxes. The other 30% is the private sector. Out of that close to half of the private sector gets all their tax money back because of their baby factories and there low wage skills

Its a sad political party that has to BRIBE voters and buss them to vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Michael Bennet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Extra-windy March boosts wind, solar power's sh... Jun '17 Solarman 1
News More May '17 anonymous 1
News Democratic congressman announces run for Colora... Apr '17 CodeTalker 3
News The Latest: Pelosi a deeply disappointeda by Go... Mar '17 op gladio 5
News Word on the Hill: Muslim Group Advocacy Day Foc... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Marie-Luise_J 1
News Darryl Glenn Says He's 'Suspended' Trump Endors... (Oct '16) Oct '16 USA Today 12
News The Latest: GOP candidate has suspended Trump e... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Winona Ryders bl ... 25
More from around the web