GE radiates confidence with plans for...

GE radiates confidence with plans for solar-panel plant in Aurora

There are 2 comments on the Denver Post story from Oct 15, 2011, titled GE radiates confidence with plans for solar-panel plant in Aurora. In it, Denver Post reports that:

Sen. Michael Bennet listens as GE's Victor Abate describes plans to build the country's largest solar factory in Aurora.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Denver Post.

The light and truth

Aurora, CO

#1 Oct 17, 2011
Solar panels are and will prove to be a great waste of our the tax payers money. Stop the nonsense and
harvest and use coal and oil we have available. The U.S. has more coal and oil for our energy needs. USE WHAT we have NOW.
Bernard Forand

United States

#2 Oct 18, 2011
The light and truth wrote:
Solar panels are and will prove to be a great waste of our the tax payers money. Stop the nonsense and
harvest and use coal and oil we have available. The U.S. has more coal and oil for our energy needs. USE WHAT we have NOW.
Oh unlighted one. Your ignorance proceeds you. Tea tainted retarding republican NO DOUBT. Oil and coal is already on its final legs onto to being another inefficient firewood source of energy. Retards such as yourself is what drives the ignorant to be ignorant. Progress not head in the sand heroics. Sure you want the rest of us to continue to feed the elitists ever more welfare. Well bonehead look around you. People are waking up to your lies of retardations.
On my journey through this existence, I have at one time or another played above the clouds, within the clouds and below the clouds. Have experienced them from various points of view, as I still do. Rambling through their canyons and resting atop the majestic heights of feathery wisps and showered beneath in their deluges. I see clouds from both sides now. To each, a purpose and a time of their seasons.
Apply this to our politics and what I observe is as follows; A time for redistribution of substances from the heights to its lowest points. Rain, snow and wind to be shared with the seasons of our terra firma. A return to our basics of earth. Nourishing its growths of life.
Observe how laden a cloud that hangs above us. 84% saturation at the uppermost sections of this cloud. 16% at its least points of saturation is distributing the cycle of life to the earths growth, as in the uppermost regions continue to absorb the moistures of the atmospheres and residues from the 16% distributions of strengths and nourishments.
Saturation in the upper regions now begin to exhibit flashes of lightning. Thunderous growls a churning. Producing updrafts as the 16% has been decapitated of its strengths and nourishments.
The 84% is no longer sufficient to serve the 20%. Not to be denied its quest for additional nourishments, it commences orbiting revolutionary cycles. Funneling its influence to all regions of the atmosphere. Drawing in all available nourishing energies to its upper echelons. In its wake, remnants of destruction, as it begins to dissipate with the earths freezing wintry bitter artic chilling reception.
Through out our historical experiences these storms come and go.“IF” only we could harness these forces to serve our terra firma in a more productive reforming construction.
http://youtu.be/2Ux8Q3XC98U

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Michael Bennet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP committee blasts 'Schumer shutdown' as chai... Feb 4 Red Crosse 246
News DACA negotiations reach critical week Dec '17 tomin cali 1
News Longmont City Council to consider DACA support ... Sep '17 Quirky 2
News Senators face opposition as they mull over "DRE... Sep '17 Wildchild 1
News Extra-windy March boosts wind, solar power's sh... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Solarman 1
News More (May '17) May '17 anonymous 1
News Democratic congressman announces run for Colora... (Apr '17) Apr '17 CodeTalker 3
More from around the web