demand libby fix vote again

demand libby fix vote again

Posted in the Max Baucus Forum

Mike crill

Missoula, MT

#1 Mar 31, 2012
Mr. Baucus and all the rest responsible,after leaning that Sen.Ted Stevens was paid for his vote that failed the asbestos bill/Libby Fix and YOU are aware of this.Do you know Mr. Baucus that the State of Montana offered me 5 thousand to settle??? The rest of Libby get 60 thousand for death and 20 thousand for dieing and not dead yet.And you think this is fair???? Not the Libby Fix we were all promised Max Baucus.WE want to do this again..without Stevens.You wonder why we hate you political servents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Max Baucus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PRUDEN: Obamacare called 'The fiasco for the ages' (Jul '13) May '15 Will Dockery 20
News Scandal Threatens Montana Democrat's Hold On U.... (Aug '14) Jan '15 DCtechsonstates 46
News News Guide: Montana's 2014 elections (Nov '14) Nov '14 Ace McMillan 3
News Harry Reid's Desperate Measures (Oct '14) Oct '14 CZars_R_US 5
News Jeff Bridges Eyed by Some Anxious Montana Democ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Le Jimbo 1
News Sen. Walsh drops out of race amid plagiari... (Aug '14) Aug '14 barefoot2626 20
News Democrats reviewing steps for Walsh replacement (Aug '14) Aug '14 Le Jimbo 3
More from around the web