Even Incompetent Presidents...:

Even Incompetent Presidents...:

There are 2 comments on the BrothersJudd Blog story from Nov 12, 2010, titled Even Incompetent Presidents...:. In it, BrothersJudd Blog reports that:

Stop the world I want to get off: Obama's global merry-go-round and the three brass rings The frustrations and missteps of this trip, especially those encountered in Seoul, could have been easily avoided.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BrothersJudd Blog.

Patriotic Democrat

Long Beach, CA

#1 Nov 12, 2010
What a startling failure of the White House advisors and the staff. It seems that between Pelosi and the White House Staff, Obama is being sabotaged both at home and on the World Stage.

America had better hope Obama gets his act together or the next two years will have devastating long term consequences for us all.
mike west aust

Perth, Australia

#2 Nov 13, 2010
i know you yanks are stuck with obama, hows, about us poor aussies, we are stuck with gillard. australia is also going down the plug hole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Max Baucus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hudson: Designed to fail: Only the members of C... Oct 29 Elise Gingersnick 1
News PRUDEN: Obamacare called 'The fiasco for the ages' (Jul '13) May '15 Will Dockery 20
News Scandal Threatens Montana Democrat's Hold On U.... (Aug '14) Jan '15 DCtechsonstates 46
News News Guide: Montana's 2014 elections (Nov '14) Nov '14 Ace McMillan 3
News Harry Reid's Desperate Measures (Oct '14) Oct '14 CZars_R_US 5
News Jeff Bridges Eyed by Some Anxious Montana Democ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Le Jimbo 1
News Sen. Walsh drops out of race amid plagiari... (Aug '14) Aug '14 barefoot2626 20
More from around the web