New tax law packed with obscure busin...

New tax law packed with obscure business tax cuts

There are 38 comments on the WTOL-TV Toledo story from Dec 24, 2010, titled New tax law packed with obscure business tax cuts. In it, WTOL-TV Toledo reports that:

The massive new tax bill signed into law by President Barack Obama is filled with all kinds of holiday stocking stuffers for businesses: tax breaks for producing TV shows, grants for putting up windmills, rum subsidies for Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOL-TV Toledo.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Crying Orange Man

Sebastian, FL

#21 Dec 24, 2010
the Messiah wrote:
<quoted text>It's Global Warming you know.
If you didn't have "warm" somewhere in the vicinity, you wouldn't have "snow" but you already knew that. Didn't you?

“President DOWNGRADE..Ha Ha Ha!”

Since: Sep 09

Casselberry, FL

#22 Dec 24, 2010
GAPatriot65 wrote:
We warned you he was full of crap.
But take solace in the fact the McCain would have done no different. Instead of ObamaCare, he would have pushed for the legalization of 20 million illegals.
<quoted text>
No, when push came to shove, McCain listened to the American people and would have never shoved all the terrible things down voters throats. Obama was incredibly arrogant & ignorant.
Crying Orange Man

Sebastian, FL

#23 Dec 24, 2010
Ho Lee Schitt wrote:
This just goes to show that no matter what party you vote for the average working person will still get shafted. The Democratic party has been ruined by clinton's dlc and the blue dogs. I voted for a liberal and got a wall street minion! Unfortunately there is no longer a party that looks after the interests of working Americans. Obama has been a big dissappointment!
I felt the same about Reagan, the "feeling" has hasn't changed since. Garbage in, Garbage out. Same result.

Casselberry, FL

#24 Dec 24, 2010
Crying Orange Man wrote:
<quoted text> If you didn't have "warm" somewhere in the vicinity, you wouldn't have "snow" but you already knew that. Didn't you?
There's noting "Warm" about snow. It's frozen. You didn't know that?

You might think snow storms and unusual Cold snaps/records in the deep south would be ushering global cooling as the Russian Scientists are saying.

Casselberry, FL

#25 Dec 24, 2010
Nothing "Warm"
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#27 Dec 24, 2010
Cutting taxes on businesses?

Nice Christmas present for them and very
pleasing to conservatives.

Obama=pro business.

The middle class is also getting tax breaks.

Obama=pro middle class.

Obama=pro America
Crying Orange Man

Sebastian, FL

#28 Dec 24, 2010
the Messiah wrote:
<quoted text>There's noting "Warm" about snow. It's frozen. You didn't know that?
You might think snow storms and unusual Cold snaps/records in the deep south would be ushering global cooling as the Russian Scientists are saying.
I was referring to the climate that creates snow. There are other weather channels besides FOX.

Casselberry, FL

#29 Dec 24, 2010
Crying Orange Man wrote:
<quoted text> I was referring to the climate that creates snow. There are other weather channels besides FOX.
Maybe you should change channels since you're so misinformed. I watch the local news and NBR. Ha Ha Ha!
BarrackHUsseinOb amaLied

Manhattan Beach, CA

#30 Dec 24, 2010
Did someone in here say Obama kept 85% of his promises ... what have they been smoking or taking ? He is a fraud ... a liar and a corrupt politician.. I hope he enjoys yet another vacation in Hawaii...In his first two years he has taken more days off and more golf days then Bush took in 8 years ..and that's a fact..
Between HUssein Obama , Pelosi, Reid and Frank we are in bad hands when it comes to serving those in society who are productive people ..but if you like free handouts or on welfare these guys are your heros..
Taxed Enough Already

Orlando, FL

#32 Dec 24, 2010
the Messiah wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should change channels since you're so misinformed. I watch the local news and NBR. Ha Ha Ha!
which explains why you're a dumb Liberal.
Taxed Enough Already

Orlando, FL

#33 Dec 24, 2010
BarrackHUsseinObamaLied wrote:
Did someone in here say Obama kept 85% of his promises ... what have they been smoking or taking ? He is a fraud ... a liar and a corrupt politician.. I hope he enjoys yet another vacation in Hawaii...In his first two years he has taken more days off and more golf days then Bush took in 8 years ..and that's a fact..
Between HUssein Obama , Pelosi, Reid and Frank we are in bad hands when it comes to serving those in society who are productive people ..but if you like free handouts or on welfare these guys are your heros..
Or if your a firefighter or ploiceman in Jew York! HGe's giving handouts to Yard-apes and unioun Jews for doing their jobs on 9/11...handouts for everyone but succesful white Americans. What a bum.

Wartime

“Operation GTFO Advocate”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#34 Dec 24, 2010
the Messiah wrote:
Boehner is proposing new rules for the House mandating time from release of a bill to a vote.
He's also going to allow more reporters into the chamber since current rules are prohibitive and only allow specific media brands. This is one reason why we had such a bias in the coverage.
His first few votes will also be to Cut his or House Budgets.
Good Change in coming when the new house is Sworn In.
The democRATS are lucky smell-o-vision hasn't been invented yet.

Because then more Americans would be wretching at their despicable politics-first America-last, scorched-earth policies of utter ruin.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#35 Dec 24, 2010
the Messiah wrote:
<quoted text>No, when push came to shove, McCain listened to the American people and would have never shoved all the terrible things down voters throats. Obama was incredibly arrogant & ignorant.
I have a bridge in NY to sell you if you believe that about McCain
Taxed Enough Already

Orlando, FL

#36 Dec 24, 2010
GAPatriot65 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a bridge in NY to sell you if you believe that about McCain
No. He's right. McCan't is a Lib. The only reason I voted for him was because of Palin. The next step was try to get the old fart to have a heart-attack..ha ha

Since: Mar 07

United States

#38 Dec 25, 2010
"0" can take all the credit he wants but Americans know he didn't read the bill before signing it and doesn't have a clue as to what is in it.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#40 Dec 25, 2010
the Messiah wrote:
Boehner is proposing new rules for the House mandating time from release of a bill to a vote.
He's also going to allow more reporters into the chamber since current rules are prohibitive and only allow specific media brands. This is one reason why we had such a bias in the coverage.
His first few votes will also be to Cut his or House Budgets.
Good Change in coming when the new house is Sworn In.
The problems is not with the House. They passed a huge amount of legislation. Most of it died in the Senate because the Republicans filibustered every bill no matter what it was.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#41 Dec 26, 2010
What's the problem?
You didn't get that special exemption, my lawyer had hidden in the TARP.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#42 Dec 26, 2010
BarrackHUsseinObamaLied wrote:
YOU ARE A LIAR. As of August (the most recent numbers I could find) Obama spent 38 days on vacation and 32 days at Camp David. At the same point in his administration Bush spent 102 day on vacation and 123 days at camp David. Bush took approximately three time the amount of vacation day as Obama. However I am sure that the actual facts will not stop Fox from repeating the lie as often as they can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Max Baucus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Revenant' author is a mystery man (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News Hudson: Designed to fail: Only the members of C... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Elise Gingersnick 1
News PRUDEN: Obamacare called 'The fiasco for the ages' (Jul '13) May '15 Will Dockery 20
News Scandal Threatens Montana Democrat's Hold On U.... (Aug '14) Jan '15 DCtechsonstates 46
News News Guide: Montana's 2014 elections (Nov '14) Nov '14 Ace McMillan 3
News Harry Reid's Desperate Measures (Oct '14) Oct '14 CZars_R_US 5
News Jeff Bridges Eyed by Some Anxious Montana Democ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Le Jimbo 1
More from around the web