Ruptured Montana oil pipeline had ear...

Ruptured Montana oil pipeline had earlier problem

There are 11 comments on the The State story from Jul 20, 2011, titled Ruptured Montana oil pipeline had earlier problem. In it, The State reports that:

A federal pipeline safety official says inspectors found an "anomaly" in an oil pipeline a month before it ruptured in a Montana river, but the problem was not significant enough to force a shut down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The State.

“stand up and be counted”

Since: Apr 07

Doncaster.S.Yorkshire. England

#1 Jul 20, 2011
I was just the same with my waterpipe.

“I laugh at Robo Posters”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#2 Jul 20, 2011
Will Obama now outlaw oil/

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#3 Jul 20, 2011
I smell a Republican.

“Try an take 'em ya Varmint”

Since: Jul 08

Rio Rancho

#5 Jul 20, 2011
So what? What I love is watching idiot liberals running around chasing friggin' mice with a bottle of Windex scarin' the literal crap out of them while they try to wipe their little butts for them. Funniest thing you ever saw.
Robert

Hollywood, FL

#6 Jul 20, 2011
Exxon pollutes the Yellowstone River of all places. That is too much. They should be punishes harshly. As much money as they make it would take a hell of a fine to be harsh, otherwise it would be business as usual.

Paris

#7 Jul 20, 2011
Caribou Barbie wrote:
I smell a Republican.
naugh, cross your legs.

#8 Jul 21, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>naugh, cross your legs.
Is there a difference between republicans and democrats?
I only ask because it doesn't seem to matter who's in, the complaints are identical.

#9 Jul 21, 2011
By the way....which ones are the liberals?

Paris

#10 Jul 21, 2011
rods1 wrote:
By the way....which ones are the liberals?
communist, you know the workers paradise people that promise much and produce little. Why they are so bad they wanted to ban playing darts in pubs.

Paris

#11 Jul 21, 2011
rods1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a difference between republicans and democrats?
I only ask because it doesn't seem to matter who's in, the complaints are identical.
Many times like in most country's it is difficult to tell. Maybe we should do like the footballers, One dress as Manchester United, and the other like Sheffield, then we could tell them appart.

#12 Jul 21, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Many times like in most country's it is difficult to tell. Maybe we should do like the footballers, One dress as Manchester United, and the other like Sheffield, then we could tell them appart.
OK...give me a clue. You're in disguise aren't you?
Wednesday have stripes, and United have Rooney. Give me the stripes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Max Baucus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PRUDEN: Obamacare called 'The fiasco for the ages' (Jul '13) May '15 Will Dockery 20
News Scandal Threatens Montana Democrat's Hold On U.... (Aug '14) Jan '15 DCtechsonstates 46
News News Guide: Montana's 2014 elections (Nov '14) Nov '14 Ace McMillan 3
News Harry Reid's Desperate Measures (Oct '14) Oct '14 CZars_R_US 5
News Jeff Bridges Eyed by Some Anxious Montana Democ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Le Jimbo 1
News Sen. Walsh drops out of race amid plagiari... (Aug '14) Aug '14 barefoot2626 20
News Democrats reviewing steps for Walsh replacement (Aug '14) Aug '14 Le Jimbo 3
More from around the web